Zoe Food

Calle Domingo J. Navarro 35, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain, 35002

Organic and vegetarian restaurant in the center of Las Palmas. Offers cold pressed juices, Italian coffee, mix variety of foods. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-6:30pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Spanish, Latin American

First Review by vegansmotka

welcome creative menu tasty vegan and vegetarian cafe - Edit

pleasant location in an nteresting area of las palmas. we had lasagne which was delicious as was a tofu potatoes stew. pleasant service and a friendly atmosphere. also doubles as a vegetarian store.

Pros: good special, friendlying service, good value

All vegan, blend taste but totally fine - Edit

Zoe's food is located in a charming neighborhood in Las Palmas. The interiour is kind of shabby chic and they offer both the menu of the day and also an everyday menu. They also have sweets and lots of different coffees, the and so on. All the vegetables and fruits they use are biological and most of it (if not all of it) are from the island. All vegan restaurant.
The menu of the day was sold out when we arrived around 7pm so we ordered the tacos and the wok from the everyday menu. And also a french toast.
The tacos we're made of four small homemade cornflour tortillas with fried onions, tomato, tofu and black beans on. Also the smallest piece of avocado we have ever seen, ha ha. There were a lot of the beans, the flavours were there but it was kind of blend and dry overall. Definetely not the explosion of tastes a taco should make in your mouth. We missed some guacamole, some lime and some heat from a chili etc
The wok was more sauted vegetables with rice. There was some tofu, carrots, mangold, onions, tamari. The vegetables tasted pure and fresh but it was kind of blend too, it didn't taste much at all.
Around 10 euros per dish is an ok price considered the ingredients are local and bio but maybe not worth it taste wise.
The french toast was very sweet and nice. The service was overall good.
Extra plus for being able to order almost everything gluten free.

Pros: Fresh ingredients, Variety on the menu, Gluten free options

Cons: Blend taste, A bit pricey, Kind of small portions

nice restaurant but nothing wowed us - Edit

Was a little disappointed by this little place today. It is expensive for what you get and we found the food to be just ok. Coffee was ok, juice was ok but nothing wowed us. Shame as had heard good things about it and made a special visit to go here.

An Eden filled with organic food - Edit

I just love this place. The personnel is fast and super-friendly, the food is freshly home-made and absolutely delightful. You can sit outside and watch Las Palmas, the people, the life.
Inside, the place is decorated with a loving and talented hand. Despite the lack in size, there are several nooks and crannies, each different and every one cosy, light and friendly.
When you're full and happy, walk right across the street to Zoe Market!

Pros: Delicious Homemade Food, Weekly Sunday Brunches, Very Friendly Service

Cons: NONE

Fancy, eco, veg*an - Edit

I love where this restaurant is located.

I loved the waiters.

I loved the food.

I loved it's ecological.

I loved it's vegetarian with plenty of vegan options.

Pros: food, location, service

amazing restaurant - Edit

beautifully decorated restaurant, it is like beeing home. lots of vegan option and very big menu. I tried the bagels and I loved it!!lovely restaurant in the old town. highly recommended.

nice place - Edit

I've been there a few times just for breakfast but everything was good. I liked the chocococco cake. I've to try it for the lunch. In a place like gran canaria where you don't have such a big choice it's a good place to eat vegan simply food

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zoe Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.