• Zocalo - Regeringsgatan

Take-out
Mexican
Honey
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small chain of quick-service Mexican food restaurants. Offers a separate vegetarian menu with a range of items mirroring the non-veg items. In addition to beans and rice, veggie strips and pulled jackfruit are offered as filling for burritos, tacos, quesadillas. Vegans specify no cheese/cream. Please note that many businesses in Sweden are cashless. Open Mon-Fri 11:00-21:00, Sun 12:00-18:00.

Venue map for Zocalo - Regeringsgatan
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by JoachimKilman

AndreaOsmar

Points +872

04 Aug 2021

Wasn’t vegan

I have ordered food many times at Zocalo and more than once I have gotten regular cheese on my food.. I can usually tell that it does not look correct and they have given me a new dish with vegan cheese after. But still it’s annoying that even when you order vegan from start you have to poke around in your food and have your friends taste before you can start eating. When they do get it correct it’s really good though!

EdvardOdhammar

Points +23

Vegetarian
16 Jun 2020

Meat in vegoburrito

I used to go here all the time. Last time I got meat in the veggieburrito I ordered. Got a bad attitude and no apology when I wanted to change to the correct order. Never going back.

alienvegan

Points +38

Vegetarian
25 Oct 2019

Best Vegan Taco!

Today I hade the best Vegan Tacos ever.
You Got Mango Taco with pulled veggies!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, good value