Zle Mieso

Contact 48667947804

Ofiar Oświęcimskich 19, Wroclaw, Poland, 50-069

At this location since Dec 2013; previously a kiosk at Kuznicza 29. Operated by the same owner of the defunct Zle Mieso that was at Wita Stwosza 16. Now with seating and more expanded menu. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, International, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Polish

First Review by goulo

Delicious food, good location - Edit

The restaurant is in a nice little courtyard near the main square. The menu is in Polish only, but the staff are helpful and speak English. All the dishes we tried were excellent. The decor is also fun, with lots of reclaimed wood.

Pros: Location, Food, Staff

yummy food and yummy atmosphere - Edit

I have visited the place only once. I haven't lived in Wroclaw for years and if there was no my sister I wouldn't find it. But the food was very good. I had a burger which was very juicy, filling and first of all tasty. They offer also organic soft drinks and juices. Unfortunately no alcohol (at this point of time, don't know how is now).
Beside that I love the relaxed atmosphere in Zle Mieso, music in the background and the creative decoration. when I'm in Wroclaw next time definitely dropping by there again. 100% recommended

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Very reasonable price

Satisfied - Edit

Me and my four friends ordered pizza, fries and a burger. The pizza was so delisious and i got some garlic mayonnase and it was so creamy and tasty! The music was cool (drum'n'base) but totally to loud. The staff speaked good english.

Pros: Great food, high class pizza, Friendly staff

Cons: Loud music, Very big "meat" pieces on the pizza, No english menu

Fast food for a young, international crowd - Edit

We went here for lunch and once you find it (by going into the yard and to the left) you can treat yourself to a variety of veggie and vegan fast food.

It seemed to be one of the few fast food places in town offering more than just burgers, with lots of different types of international fast food.

Pros: Good variety of fast food

Good veg*n fast food - Edit

They have a nice selection of veg*n fast food and the prices are nice. Wednesday is usually "any pizza for 13zł" day. (Vegan cheese is an extra 2zł.)

I don't often go there anymore for reasons I won't write in public. (Though I've dropped my rating from 5 to 3 cows.)

Pros: food, location

Cons: some (not all) staff is rude

Not a walk-up kiosk anymore, but still yummy - Edit

When I was in Wrocław last time, it was still just a walk-up kiosk, but now they moved to Ofiar Oświęcimskich 19 in 50-069 Wroclaw, close to Rynek.

It's a larger space again, you can sit down once you found it (enter the building, go straight into the backyard, take the left door, walk up the stairs) and enjoy some burgers, pizzas, tortillas and main dishes. Not everything is vegan but they have vegan cheese for the pizza and also cakes. The space is nicely decorated and welcoming.

I had a falafel burger with hummus and my friends the seitan one (both about 9 zl). Very tasty, if I stayed here longer this time, I would definitely return.

evil meat - Edit

i just love the name. the food there is a typical fast food - everything is deep-fried. if you don't mind that you'll be pleased. pretty hard to find, i think, it's only a kiosk.

Pros: yummy

Cons: not too many choices, not too healthy

Go here! - Edit

Had heard about Złe mięso for some time and finally got the chance to visit :) Even though the staff and the whole place seems a bit alternative, I think everybody will feel the same welcome here (unlike some other alternative places sometimes).

Great atmosphere, good food and friendly staff. Prices might not be that low, but still quite ok in my opinion. Paid around 16zl (4 euros) for a main dish.

People seem to perceive this place as a bit 'hipster' but as others already pointed out it's completely the opposite with posters of left/alternative protest actions and places hanging all around.

Pros: good food, nice alternative feel, friendly staff

Well worth finding. - Edit

This place is in a little courtyard off the main road, so it's quite easy to miss. However we loved it, the food was amazing and pretty cheap. I particularly recommend the tempeh tortilla with vegan garlic sauce and the chocolate cheesecake, soooooo yummy. The restaurant and the staff are all quite quirky, Evil Meat is a brilliant name for a restaurant. It's self service which took us some time to figure out while we were sitting at a table wondering why we were being ignored. Probably my favourite of the veggie places we visited in Wroclaw.

Pros: Great food, Very varied menu, Vegan desserts!

Cons: Slightly hard to find

Interesting - Edit

If I weren't living in Wrocław I wouldn't find it at first. There is definitely not enough signs and directions how to get there. The place itself is very interesting, with hc/punk - oriented design. Not as cheap as the rest of vegetarian places in Wrocław but still not an expensive option.

Pros: Delicious food, interesting design

Cons: Prices, Only cash

Great food, friendly staff, alternative atmosphere - Edit

There are very few veggie restaurants in Wroclaw, so we were quite happy to see Zle Mieso open. We have since become regular customers.

They serve a variety of good veggie and vegan food, mostly unsurprising traditional/standard stuff, but well prepared, including delicious thin-crust pizzas, diverse pastas and salads, veggie and seitan cutlets, falafel, and more simple "fast food" like burgers and fries. They're pretty flexible about making veggie items vegan by substituting in tofu or seitan for cheese. There are daily specials, e.g. a soup of the day, often quite tasty. Besides the usual bottled juices there are various unusual imported beers. There's no smoking inside. In good weather there is sometimes outdoor seating.

The mostly young tattooed/pierced staff are friendly and helpful. (If you don't know Polish, that should not be a problem.) There's usually good diverse random rock/experimental/alternative music playing on shuffle which we always enjoy (though occasionally it's a bit loud) more than the music in most Polish restaurants. The door is covered with posters announcing various alternative/progressive events ranging from concerts to Linux install parties.

Well worth a visit!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Return to Wroclaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zle Mieso closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2599 times since Dec 2011.