Zizzi

+44-1622675248

46 Earl St, Maidstone, England, ME14 1PS

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant chain offering a separate vegan menu with starters, pasta, pizza with vegan cheese, and sorbert for dessert. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri 11:30am-11:30pm, Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by TARAMCDONALD

Delicious vegan pizza - Edit

Really impressed with their vegan menu. It had a lot of choice. My omni friend and I went half and half on two vegan pizzas and loved both of them. Staff friendly and helpful.

Suggest Zizzi as a particularly good option for eating with a mixed group.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Often runs offers (check website), Good for mixed groups

Great Vegan Menu - Edit

Just look at this menu! https://www.zizzi.co.uk/data/prices/Autumn_Vegan_C_Web.pdf
It's so refreshing to see a big chain restaurant embracing vegan customers like this and offering a full choice of options for every course. I've eaten here quite a few times and it's always top notch.

Pros: Great choice, Clear menu, Good value

Thumbs up! - Edit

Really enjoyed my trip to Zizzi Maidstone last night. Outside seating available but we chose to sit inside. Vegan menu available on request including starters, mains, sides, deserts and an alcohol list too!

We started with the garlic bread which was really great and a bruscetta which was nice had didn't have hardly any pesto in it, so to be honest could have been better. For the mains we chose the vegan cheese pizzas and the vegan lentil linguine ragu which was very nice as well. For deserts we shared the chocolate torte with coconut ice cream (delicious)! We washed the meal down with a bottle of vegan white wine.

Really enjoyed the meal, we went with some vegetarian friends who loved the vegan garlic bread and the mains and also went crazy over the desert. Will def go back again in the not so distant future :) Thumbs up!

Pros: knowledgeable staff about veganism, good choice of food, Not too expensive

Cons: More pesto on bruscetta please

Return to Maidstone Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.