Zizzi

21 Gandy St, Exeter, England, EX4 3LS

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK Italian restaurant chain offering various vegan items coded by 'VE.' Sample choices includes olives and spicy nuts, lentil ragu, slaw, herby potatoes, pizza with vegan cheese, and sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Sat 11:30-23:00, Sun 12:00-22:30.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Paul Hiley

_olalola_

Points +20

05 Jan 2019

Boxing day

Visited Zizzi for the first time on Boxing day. Lovely service even though they were short of staff and the food was amazing! From all the places in Exeter where they have vegan pizza I like this one most. I have ordered a simple pizza and have not expected it will be so tasty. Also the dessert was super delicious. Cannot recommend more! ❤

Pros: Vegan menu

Paul Hiley

Points +145

23 Jul 2018

An Excellent 70th Birthday Meal

We visited Exeter Zizzi for a family meal on late Sunday evening and there were 4 vegans in the party. The staff were outstanding and made the evening very special- the vegan choices are good and we all enjoyed the food - but it was the staff who made the difference. My wife and I have visited Zizzi before but never the Exeter branch and we have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Zizzi's.

Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.