Zizzi - Dundrum Town Centre

3 Pembroke District, Dundrum Town Centre, Dublin, Ireland, 16

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian chain restaurant with a separate vegan menu offering starters like bruschetta, plus pasta, pizza with vegan cheese, and sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ho2problemi

Delicious pizza - Edit

Not only Zizi has a whole vegan menu, featuring starters, mains (pizzas and pastas), desserts and side dishes; but their pizza is amazing! It's the best vegan pizza I've ever had for a good price.
The staff is always very friendly and I love the green sticker (I know it's silly, but I love them and stick them to my bag e every time! Actually, they could make the sticker last longer ;)

Pros: Fair price for a restaurant , Best vegan pizza, A whole vegan menu full of options

Amazing - Edit

This place is so nice, decor is lovely and staff were as well. Had a whole separate vegan menu which was so handy, including information about what wines were vegan as well. We ordered the garlic bread and bruschetta for starters which were the nicest things I've ever eaten, seriously. The pizza was amazing, homemade vegan cheese with rice milk was perfect and not sticky at all. We had a chocolate torte for dessert which was amazing, it came served with coconut ice cream too. It was so nice to have a vegan dessert option which wasn't just sorbet or fruit. 10/10 I can't wait to go back, if you're in dundrum go here you'll be glad you did

Probably the best vegan pizza in Dublin - Edit

A bit on the fancy side, this place does the best vegan pizza in Dublin. They use mozzarisella from Italy (made with rice milk), wooden fire cooked classic Italian recipe. Dishes come clearly marked as vegan with sticker to avoid cross contamination as possible.

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi - Dundrum Town Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.