Zizzi

( 1 review )
+44-2086498403

57 Southend, Croydon, England, CR0 1BF

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant chain offering a separate vegan menu (ask for it), with starters like bruschetta plus pasta, a house-made vegan cheese for pizza, and for dessert fruit sorbet. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LauraMu

Great food, just check it's vegan! - Edit

We went for dinner and requested the vegan menu on arrival. They didn't have the veganuary avocado special pizza listed which was what I came to try, but when I asked for the drinks menu which happens to be on the 'normal' menu there was a list of specials including the avocado pizza clipped to it. Why not put the vegan specials with the vegan menu?!
When our pizzas arrived my husbands pizza had a label saying vegan on the plate and mine didn't and the cheese looked different (the vegan cheese doesn't go golden brown and mine was golden) so I asked the waitress. Turns out my pizza wasn't vegan so they remade it.
Both pizzas were really, really nice, but do a cheese colour check before you start!
We had the 2 vegan desserts, the fruit calzone and the chocolate torte. My torte was delicious (and gf). The caramel sauce that came with the calzone was also amazing.

So overall the food was perfect, but eating at omni places can be a bit risky.

Pros: Really tasty vegan options, Loads of glutenfree

Cons: Mistakes can happen

Return to Croydon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.