Zizzi - Prince Albert St

+44-1273323273

7 Prince Albert St, Brighton, England, BN1 1HE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant chain offering a separate vegan menu with starters like bruschetta plus pasta, a house-made vegan cheese for pizza, and for dessert fruit sorbet. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-11:30pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by MalinB

good vegan menu - Edit

As chains go Zizzi is my favourite as I love that they have put a real effort in making a full vegan menu. The cheese is really nice in their pizza and I love their tasty vegan chocolate praline torte. When I need to go to a chain o pick here every time

Pros: full vegan menu , good value

Amazing vegan pizza! - Edit

The vegan margherita I ate at Zizzi has to be the best vegan pizza I have ever eaten.

The vegan mozzarella is so good, and possibly the best vegan cheese I have tasted. At the same time I am happy that it looks slightly different than their regular mozzarella (I compared mine to my non-vegan sister's), just so you're not too freaked out that it might be "real".

Our waiter was friendly and made us feel very welcomed. Interior is nice, and in the evening the atmosphere is warm and cozy!

Pros: cozy atmosphere, separate vegan menu, friendly staff

Cons: chairs and table was wobbly, that's literally the only thing I can think of

Return to Brighton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi - Prince Albert St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.