Zizzi

028090319855

Victoria Square Shopping Centre, 1 Victoria Sq , Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT14QG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of a UK Italian restaurant chain with an extensive dedicated vegan menu. Vegans could have olives starter; the primavera with vegan cheese; roasted aubergine, artichokes, peppers; and a slow roasted tomatoes, olives & fresh oregano, served with a slaw. Has vegan cheese. Two of the pasta dishes can be made vegan and for dessert is fruit sorbet.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Pizzas molt bones - Edit

El local es molt agradable i el servei molt atent.
Tenen un menú per a vegans amb diferents plats així com formatge vegà per a elles. Estan molt bones. Un bon lloc per anar a dinar.

Pros: diferents plats vegans disponibles

Cons: No es només vegà

yummy pizza! - Edit

Separate vegan menu. It is hard to find an Italian restaurant with vegan cheese, but this place has it, and they know how to cook it! They also have a vegan desert which was lovely.

delicious! - Edit

Delicious vegan pizza with vegan cheese! The staff was so helpful and friendly both on the phone and in person. Note that the restaurant is on level 1 1/2 (between 1 & 2) in a mid-level of the shopping center (like an open air mall). Recommended!

Pros: vegan cheese!, friendly!, affordable!

Great Vegan Menu Available - Edit

I booked a table for myself and two friends in Zizzi on Friday 9th of December 2016 for evening dinner and am very glad I did as Zizzi was extremely busy with people queuing up for tables.

Wonderful to see not just a separate vegetarian menu but also a separate, dedicated vegan menu with so much choice I could hardly make my mind up as to what to order.

Finally I opted for a Rustica Pizza topped with black olives, field mushrooms, coconut mozzarella cheese, balsamic tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. It was really good and when I added some ground black pepper really delicious.

Unfortunately we had quite a wait for our first drinks order which took a full fifteen minutes. However, after this initial blip everything improved. Our waitress was friendly and our food and second round of drinks came to our table quickly.

Zizzi has a warm interior, open kitchen and was buzzing with vibrancy during my visit. I will definitely return specifically for their vegan menu - Bruschetta, Green Goddess Salad and Lentil Ragu are dishes I cannot wait to try. This restaurant will be a life saver during Veganuary!

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zizzi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.