Zielony Most Bistro Weganskie

Contact 533739595

Slowackiego 12/1, Katowice, Poland, 40-093

The first vegan bistro in the city, est. 2015. Offers diverse food using local products and seasonal ingredients. Ambiance is a sense of community. Gluten free options labeled. Welcomes dogs with a bowl of water and vegan refreshments. Uses coconut oil, linseed oil and olive oil. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Western, Take-out

First Review by Ewa

Delicious soup, curry, cake and ice cream - Edit

Very high quality food. Very tasty soup (big portion!), great curry with properly cooked rice.

The cake we have eaten was vegan cheesecake with blueberries - also, very tasty.

Kale-banana ice creams were amazing!

Freshly squeezed juices were OK, but size of the cup could be bigger.

Very friendly stuff.

Pros: Big portion of soup, Fantastic desserts, Friendly atmosphere

Cons: Size of juices could be bigger

Very good food - Edit

The food in this restaurant is very delicious and unique in our area. The menu changes daily. There is a big variety of beverages (Kombucha, Cola, Juices and more).
The only problem is that the food is sometimes too cold.

Pros: sugar free, gluten free, big variety

Cons: the food is sometimes served cold

Beautiful place, wonderful food - Edit

I was really excited when I found out that there is a new vegan place in Katowice which is sugar-free and mostly gluten-free as well :)
I have had a 3 course meal there tonight and I loved it. The service is super friendly, the place itself is cosy and friendly and the food is perfect :)
Whenever I am in Katowice, I will visit again :)

Pros: Food, Service, Deco

Creative vegan food in the heart of Silesia - Edit

I was so excited to find this relatively new restaurant in Katowice, the first all-vegan restaurant in the city. The menu is constantly changing and improving, and there are thoughtful additions like a free glass of wine for women during the week of women's day. The restaurant is dog friendly and they support a local dog shelter and provide food and water for visiting canines.

The food itself is excellent - very tasty, decent portion sizes, creative, and very reasonably priced. The only part of the meal that I felt let the restaurant down was the dessert, but considering the work they're putting into constantly improving the menu I have no doubt that chef will develop excellent desserts in no time at all.

Definitely worth a visit if you're in Katowice!

Read my full review here: http://www.plantpowerednomad.com/vegan-in-katowice-and-gliwice-poland/

Pros: Good food, Good prices, Friendly staff

green bridge to vegan world - Edit

They serve set menu changing on daily basis, soup costs 2 euro a bowl, seconds can be easily purchased for few more. Desserts are served as well as plant milk cappucinos.
My good friends (eco-omnivores) went there 2 days ago and all choices they had were delish…. They could not stop to talk about this place….

Great, and once I will have my chance I give u the details.
Definately worth to try it out
Updated from previous review on Friday December 04, 2015

Pros: excellent food, animal friendly place

Return to Katowice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zielony Most Bistro Weganskie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.