Zhang's Chopstix

801-622-1688

4510 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, Utah, USA, 84403

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has cashew tofu, asparagus stir-fry, vegetable dishes. Some other dishes can be made vegan upon request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 1:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Nogd

Some identified vegetarian items can be made vegan - Edit

They do have some vegetarian items identified on the menu. Just be careful and ask, some dishes may contain oyster sauce. The server did go back and asked the chef for me so I really appreciate that. I just ordered badly and ended up with big Chunks if tofu with maybe a couple of chunks of bell pepper. Next time I will ask for more veggies. It would be nice if they would have marked vegan items in the menu!

Pros: can be made vegan, ask!

Cons: no specific vegan items on menu

veggies and bean curd! - Edit

They know how it's done, we both added tofu to our meals and it was cooked to perfection. The veggies were delicious and they were aware of vegan dietary requirements. I would suggest this place to anyone craving Asian and doesn't want to eat in an old swampy 7-eleven converted to a restaurant (not that anything is wrong with that)

Pros: aware of veg needs

Cons: few options vs. the rest of the menu

Return to Ogden Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zhang's Chopstix closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.