Zest Ubud

+62-82340065048

Jl. Raya Panestanan Kelod 8, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia, 80571

Plant-based cuisine restaurant est. 2018. Offers forest-to-table spirit, local and organic ingredients. latte with a view. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, International, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Fusion, Gluten-free, Indonesian

First Review by Piairho

yummmm! inventive vegan menu - Edit

Wow, this is my new fav place in Ubud. I only discovered them days ago but have already gone back three times. The food is a taste explosion. Very creative and unique. The drinks and smoothies I’ve tried are tasty as well. Plus the vibe and decor are super nice. Will be back!!

Pros: inventive , delicious , friendly staff

Please Eat Here - Edit

Zest was outstanding in every way. We ended up coming here twice during our short stay in Ubud. The atmosphere is relaxed and has a nice view overlooking the streets of Ubud and treetops. The staff are friendly and helpful.

The best part about this place would have to be the food. We tried two of the wraps, a salad, and multiple side dishes. Everything was delicious. Everything was also reasonably priced. The desserts were unusual but great. Currently they are only open for lunch, but I believe they have plans to open for dinner in May. Don't miss out on this great veg spot!

Pros: Excellent food, Great value, Cozy

amazing! - Edit

Every single thing we tried from the menu tasted incredible.
The smoothie bowl, black rice pudding and the ‘bangkok boom’ salad. Everything just tasted divine and looked so incredible.
Also the staff is very friendly.
The place feels really fancy and special.
It also looks beautiful, surrounded by old temples.
The rest from the menu also looks amazing and I’m sure every single dish tasted amazing and everything is made with a lot of care and love, you can see and taste it!

Amazing vegan food at a gorgeous, cozy spot in Ubud - Edit

This new restaurant offers everything I love, high quality and healthy plant based food, cozy areas to hang out or work and a beautiful view.

A lot of love and passion has been put into every food and drink creation from the combination of ingredients with superfoods to the names and presentation of every dish.

The Balinese structure of the building has been respected with modern elements added resulting in a classy and cozy atmosphere.

The staff is very friendly, excellent service; they really care about you having a beautiful experience.

My favorites – chai latte with cashew milk (take the large one :D) Bali Breeze salad, creamy cauliflower, run piglet, run. Fruits and veggies are locally grown. If you come during durian season, don´t miss the durian smoothie!

Needless to say all my non vegetarian/vegan friends loved it too.

Adding flavours to your life ! - Edit

Zest project has been my wife, my baby and my friend for the last year and a half.
So this is a bit unusual, the owner letting a review about his own place, but i had to it, as I am very proud of what we do and stand for.
We created a very cozy place that mixes Balinese old traditional architecture and modern art. We have a great view overlooking the Campuhan Bridges lush jungle and very chill comfortable sitting.
But the space is not what we stand for, we stand for a Food that Bali lush nature can celebrates. We are ingredients driven freaks and we brought to the light some superstar balinese ingredients too often forgotten.
Power by plants & Made for people
We ared adding new flavours to your life.

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zest Ubud closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.