Zest

Contact +971-04-3685460

Food Court, Ibn Battuta Mall (at Ibn Battuta Mall metro station), Dubai, United Arab Emirates,

Serves meat, vegan options available. The meat offered is fish and poultry, no red meat. A healthier food concept with food made in-house daily with many organic produce whenever possible. Many vegetarian choices. Quick service, open space with view of kitchen. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by HughWilliamAlexander

A Healthy Choice - Edit

If you're hungry & are looking for a nutritious light meal especially if you're a vegeterian, a vegan or a consious eater, visit Zest... you & your stomach will leave the place content & fulfilled with the raw food, raw salad, as well as superb vegan options on the menu. Bon appetit!!

Pros: Fresh, Healthy, Honest

Awesome vegan and raw food option !!!! - Edit

Located in the food court at Ibn Batuta mall, you will not be disappointed. We had a fresh orange juice, soup and an awesome Falafel salad. Lunch for 2 is approximately 80 DHS.
Would definetly visit again, as a vegan, Zest has some mouth watering options. My wife a raw food eater also loved the experience. She really enjoyed the raw salad options, especially the wide selection available.

If your in the area, a must !!!!

Pros: Excellent food, Very fresh, Good Value

Great Little Vegan Option In Dubai - Edit

Us Raw/Vegans are hard pressed to find safe options for Raw/Vegans in Dubai. I found Zest to be a little gem tucked away within the Ibn Battuta shopping mall. Although not a Raw restaurant per se, they have a great selection of fresh salads and fruit smoothies to choose from. Ive come to love the Mango Tango Smoothie (ask for no yogurt). I was delighted to find no additives were used and management en-devour to be as close to home cuisine as circumstance could allow. They even deliver to my location.

Pros: Raw Salads, Fresh Juice, Vegan veggie Soups

A healthy and delicious oasis - Edit

If you looking for good , healthy , fresh and delicious food I found Zest to be the answer to my prayers . I was even excited to hear that they do delivery to Dubai Marina amongst other areas where I live. Prices are very reasonable and the portions generous in fact it took me 2 days to eat one of my salads cos there was so much and my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Finally to top it all in a region where the service is pretty short the whole team at Zest were polite , friendly , efficient and clearly well trained.

Return to Dubai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 509 times since Jul 2012.