Zerbos Health Food Superstore

• Health-food-store Health Store
734-427-3144

34164 Plymouth Rd (at between Farmington and Wayne Rd), Livonia, Michigan, USA, 48150

11,000+ square feet stocking vitamins and supplements, natural foods that are orgainc, gluten free, wheat free, sugar free, also herbal teas, organic fruits and vegetables. Free seminars and events monthly held by doctors, dieticians, and nutritionists. Inside is Harry's Health Bar which offers fresh organic juices, smoothies, veggie sandwiches, salads, and a veg soup daily. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Moocowmelanie

Needs fixing. - Edit

I won't review the store until they fix the attitude of some of the employees - one in particular. She has probably been with them the longest, and I don't understand why. Some of the staff is friendly and helpful, but not all. I used to go there often, but I can no longer abide the attitude of some of the employees, and I'm not going back, and I only live a mile away.

Great Store! - Edit

They have just about anything you could think of and the staff is very helpful and friendly!

Return to Livonia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zerbos Health Food Superstore closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.