Zen Mystery

• Vegan
Contact 954-241-4655

56 N Federal Hwy, Dania Beach, Florida, USA, 33004

Tea lounge and cafe serving organic raw vegan and gluten-free food. Makes daily soup, grain bowl, salad, as well as desserts. Located in the town's historic area, one mile from Fort Lauderdale airport.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Fusion

First Review by flyingvegan

Nice little place - Edit

It IS a mystery to find this little cafe mixed in with the antique stores of Dania Beach.
The raw food I had was great and I also bought some herbal tea for cramps (works pretty well! Most tea hasn't for me!)and some raw vegan lip balm. Super nice owners.

A little bit of everything - Edit

I walked in and it smelled divine. The atmosphere was calm and inviting. Everywhere there was something to feast your senses on. The food was delicious and the portions a good size. Every space in Zen Mystery has a clear and uncluttered purpose, encouraging me to stay a while. Wether to eat, belly dance, read, do yoga or meditate, this center does not disappoint. I plan on being a regular here and I'm so grateful there now exists such a wonderful addition to the area.

Return to Dania Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zen Mystery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2607 times since May 2013.