First Review by MaitreyaBelmore

Good little shop with sweet staff - Edit

This shop is the original Veg supermarket in Cabramatta, it is small but has a good variety considering the size. The only thing is if you are vegan you have to check everything you are buying in case it's got dairy etc, nonetheless, big bags of soya meat are great, lots of stuff in their fridge section too.

The staff are quite nice at this store and their customers are often very helpful too, I once met a cute elderly lady who gave me her number and offered me cooking lessons if I could get a group of family and friends together! So sweet!

Try the mini buns that you steam, they are so yum!

Pros: Friendly staff, Good selection, Great steam buns!

Cons: Small, Vegetarian not vegan, Normal trading hours

All You Need for Vegetarian Cooking, Snacks, Gifts - Edit

This shop is any vegetarian's heaven! Perfect place for all you need for vegetarian cooking, snacks, breakfast, sauces, sweets, mock meats, health food, and even gifts! A place like this we must support! Shop with confidence that everything stocked here are not only cruelty free, but also onion and garlic free! So I always get my gift giving done from shopping here. What better way to introduce and promote vegetarianism then start from our gift giving routines?

Pros: Great selection of vegetarian stuff, Friendly service, Well priced & all vegetarians

Cons: Very small shop, rather secluded

Return to Cabramatta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zen Gardens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1097 times since Feb 2009.