Zen Forrest

• Veg-friendly
Contact 727-372-9545

4148 Rowan Rd, New Port Richey, Florida, USA, 34653

Serves meat, vegan options available. While the menu is primarily meat based Southeast Pan Asian food (Malaysia, China, Taiwan, Vietnam), you could choose tofu as a protein in some dishes. There is a tofu sautéed with fresh vegetable dish (tofu zen), and tofu stir-fry, or as for the "vegan surprise" and the chef will cook a dish for you.

Category: Beer/Wine, Fusion, Pan Asian, Non-veg

First Review by SararaS

Great food and Ambience - Edit

I've gone there numerous times and I must say Chef Victor has done an impressive job on serving up the best dishes. Just ask for the Vegan surprise it's loaded with veggies and every time I've ordered it he comes up with something different. I highly recommend this place if you're in NPR.

Delicious Vegan-Friendly Food! - Edit

This is an unlikely vegan mecca in NPR, but I've been to Zen Forest about 8 times when visiting my family and am always very impressed by my meal. I've only ordered the "Vegan Surprise" (which isn't on the menu), and chef Victor has created 8 unique and delicious all-vegan dishes using lots of vegetables and other fresh ingredients. No vegan surprise has ever been the same, and I've enjoyed them all! I highly recommend asking for the "coconut curry" sauce on any dish, because it never disappoints. Zen Forest also has edamame as an appetizer (yum!) and an assortment of beers and sake to complete the experience. If you're in the area, check them out!

Pros: Great vegan food, Friendly/knowledgeable staff, Generous portions

Cons: Serves meat :(

Return to New Port Richey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zen Forrest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1233 times since Jan 2012.