Zeal

Contact 720-708-6309

1710 Pearl St, Boulder, Colorado, USA, 80302

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses whole and organic ingredients served as simple combinations, and labels the variety of vegan items. Dine in or grab-n-go.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Robin Boulder

super veg/glutard friendly - Edit

I don't get here often enough but love the atmosphere and food. lots of veg and gluten free options and if you need a suggestion the servers are super helpful.

Cons: not super cheap but fresh so worth it

Good food - Edit

I have eaten here a few times and each time has been great. I had the vegetarian reuben sandwich and I inhaled it. I didn't even realize it was gluten free until after the fact. Their juices are expensive but so refreshing. The collard green wrap was also good but not as hearty as the reuben.

Pros: good food

Cons: can be expensive

Unfortunately Not Vegetarian/Vegan Friendly:( - Edit

I've been frequenting Zeal since it opened but will no longer patronage this restaurant because tonight I found tiny, I mean easy to miss, pieces of unidentifiable meat. Yuck! Once I started to look for them they were everywhere:( This leads me to believe it was on purpose because I simply ordered a rainbow curry bowl with TOFU. Spread the word! They either have a major cross-contamination issue or are intentionally disrespecting the dietary needs/habits of vegetarians/vegans.

Return to Boulder Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zeal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.