Zdravo

• ( 25 reviews )

Dzemala Bijedića 160 F, Miljacka, Novi Grad, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina, 71000

Health-focused vegan restaurant located in the Naselje Miljacka residential area. Offers plant-based burger, salads, dips and raw cakes. Also offers smoothies, juices and plant-based milks. Uses whole foods, little or no oil, with raw, gluten free and nut free options. Completely refined sugar-free, no deep frying. Has a store with superfoods, blenders, handmade ceramics and more. Child-friendly and pet-friendly. No smoking. Instagram: @bistrozdravo NOTE: Currently open for take out and delivery only due to Covid-19 restrictions. Delivery via Korpa.ba Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm. Kitchen open until 7:30 pm. Closed Sun & public holidays.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, European, Gluten-free, Breakfast

First Review by jd69

nawoof

Points +120

03 Dec 2021

Great variety

Had a lovely experience mostly ordering take-out. The service is friendly and lots of options to satisfy!

Pros: Soups were amazing and a lot to pick from, Burger was not bad at all and the sauce😋, Deserts 😋

Cons: Restaurants always busy, Should be open earlier and close later

toso

Points +146

08 Mar 2020

Fresh and delicious

We where pleasantly surprised.
The food whas fresh, rich in taste and flavours. The offer is very wide from, drinks to dererts.

Pros: Everything is vegan, Lots of many options, great deserts., The staff is realy nice and helpful.

TanjaSa

Points +26

03 Feb 2020

Expensive

Tasty but expensive and small portions.

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Expensive , Small portions

SamAnthony

Points +1543

28 Nov 2019

Amazing vegan restaurant

Amazing vegan restaurant!! We went here every week during the 3 months we stayed in Sarajevo, we loved it that much! We tried nearly everything on the menu and everything was all homemade and absolutely delicious.

Everyone working here is so lovely and helpful, and everyone we talked to spoke perfect English which we appreciated as we don't speak Bosnian. The place is so cozy and there is even some outdoor tables that overlook a quiet courtyard on nicer days. Also appreciated is that there is no smoking allowed inside!!! Not easy to find in Sarajevo.

Don't miss the banana nice cream but make sure you're hungry or share it with 2 (each nice cream comes with 4 bananas). The one with hazelnut butter was our favorite but they're all tasty. The desserts are fantastic as are the savory dishes. If you like coffee, they make a great homemade hazelnut milk that you should definitely try!

It's not in the Old Town but easily accessible via tram or cab. It's not easy to find at first, but it's more than worth it!

Pros: Amazing food, Lovely people, Cozy space

DiegoParacon

Points +47

24 Nov 2019

Amazing experience!

Absolute fabulous, food very tasty and greatly presented, atmosphere relaxed and cozy...If you are from Sarajevo or in transit this is a place to be...

IvaNaAdwoa

Points +12

Non Veg
09 Nov 2019

Perfect place!

So calming and relaxing, a true oasis in the city. Serves the most delicious yet healthy food, sweets, fresh juices, smoothies, great coffee. Atmosphere is very relaxing and all your senses really enjoy at this place. Beautifull.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Delicious and healthy food, Beautifull interior

Noukz

Points +45

02 Nov 2019

A proper vegan dining experience

Sarajevo really needed a place like this! I'll definitely come back again, whenever I'm in the city, it's not so far out of old town. It's a bit pricy overall, but I think it's definitely worth it!

Pros: Quality, Service, Raw options, Merchandise

Cons: A bit pricy, Odd location

CalinaL.PavloviciCal

02 Nov 2019

really your informations are useful to me

urilivnat

Points +28

09 Oct 2019

Great experience

We had 4 dishes and they were all delicious.
Nice staff, comfortable seating, good atmosphere and amazing food.
A little far from the touristic center but worth the effort.

VincentGaliano

Points +120

09 Oct 2019

Amazing!

Beautiful and cosy place offering a mix of healthy and enjoyable food perfectly made. All those desserts!!! The place itself is so nice and full of light.
You need to take the tram but it's only 1,60 mark... Don't miss that place in Sarajevo!

Pros: 100% vegan, Tasty& healthy, Cheap

NadaDurmic

Points +39

24 Sep 2019

Not worth it.

This place is too expensive and the portions are super small.
Good to go for coffe and cake, not to eat.

Pros: Coffee, Nice decor

Cons: Too expensive, Small portions

bburak

Points +124

24 Sep 2019

Excellent food, excellent service!

I must say this is the first and only 100% vegan restaurant in Sarajevo.Super friendly owner.I love this place for they offer different and unique tastes in good looking presentation in a eco friendly atmosphere .
Super tasty and fresh food. Will definitely go there again!
If you're looking for a vegan place in Sarajevo(Bosnia), definitely come here :-)

Hodzic_fam

Points +1159

21 Sep 2019

Amazing experience!!

This restaurant deserves more than 5 stars! The food was incredible. Quality was top notch as well. The staff actually care about veganism/plant based eating. They take pride in this restaurant. It’s fairly priced with fair portion sizes. I highly recommend giving it a try.

SarahArianne

Points +38

24 Aug 2019

Excellent!

I went twice to this place when I was on a holiday in Sarajevo. The place is cosy, the food is lovely and the staff is really nice! I wish that I had this place in my own town!

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe , Friendly staff

zvo

Points +57

19 Aug 2019

A hidden gem

Very good vegan restaurant. A hidden gem in the middle of rather uninviting neighborhood. Definitely worth a visit, especially if you're in Sarajevo by car, since it is a bit out if the city center. The food was very interesting, a welcome surprise. Loved it.

Pysslingen

Points +36

27 Jul 2019

Super delicious and healthy

Wonderful food, Very affordable serves the most amazing juices with the food! I had ”get out of my way” or something like that. We also tried the gazpacho, no words for how good it was! Don’t forget to try some of the desserts or cakes. The squared cake of coconut and dark chocolate is just the perfect ending of a great eating experience!

Pros: Really nice personnel , Very cozy atmosphere , You really feel zdravo after this meal

Cons: Hidden gem kind of hard to find:)

LisaSpykers

Points +2698

15 Jul 2019

Worth the trip

This cafe in the middle of a bunch of tall apartment buildings in not the most attractive neighborhood, but it was worth the tram ride and walk (30 minutes total one way which really isn't so far). The food I tried was great and the cafe was really hip and comfortable to hang out in. I highly recommend the chickpea tuna sandwich!

Pros: Tasty

Cons: Location

Yael88

Points +25

Mostly Veg
06 Jul 2019

Excellent restaurant, best nice cream ever ! A must

We went to Zdravo on a dog day of terrible heat in Sarajevo.
We took a cab from the old town where our hotel was located which cost about 3 euros because Zdravo is located in a block, in front of a children's playzone. In the outskirts.

Well we went there and were so refreshed. The place is beautiful, the waitress and probably the co-owner, is really nice and we had the most delicious raw vegan meal.
I also had excellent coffee and read an interesting book.
For us, tourists, we find it a bit of a shame that this great place is so far away since we went only once. If we could go by bike or walking, we would have eaten there maybe three or four times.

Pros: Great food, Nice environment, They sell their own edible goodies

Cons: Too far away

Ansell

Points +45

04 Apr 2019

Gem

This was an unexpected gem on my trip. I am so thankful there are places of this caliber here in Bosnia. Thank you.

Pros: Everything is Vegan!

Cons: More than one dollar sign.

bnom

Points +242

27 Sep 2018

Good vegan options

Had a good vegan cheese with veggies sandwich for 6 marks. Ton of delicious-looking desserts, the raw cake was good. Friendly staff who speak good English, very comfortable atmosphere to hang out in. The Google Maps address is correct: it's in the middle of apartment buildings, close to a basketball court.

Cons: no Bosnian dishes

Maike

Points +56

11 Sep 2018

Absolutly delicious!

Superhealty and the tastes were very well balanced.

die_lala

Points +116

07 Sep 2018

Go There!

This place is amazing! Great food on the menu, awesome desserts like cake.
Many options are raw, the ingredients are high quality and the staff is very friendly.
The place is a little hard to find, but don't get encoured, finding it is worth it!

Pros: Great cakes, Zoodles like nowhere else, delicious smoothies!

PPcook

Points +22

26 Aug 2018

Great surprise

When thinking of bosnia, you usually think of cevapcici. But this place is just amazing. Everything is made with love and tastes great. The store has nice things, too. Absolutely recommend.

IrmaPilav

Points +34

Fruitarian
13 Aug 2018

One of a kind store!

This store sells everything I need to prepare my food daily. From the nutritional yeast to the best peanut butter I’ve ever tried!! Love the fact that you can enjoy smoothies and displayed food while buying!

makkimakaron

Points +215

Herbivore
12 Aug 2018

Peace oasis

Relaxed and positive. Simple food and simple menu but prepared fresh and from scratch. Maca latte and chaga latte are my favourite, spinach soup and smoothie bowl. Oh, and the date stuffed with butter and walnut, nom nom.

jd69

Points +28

09 Aug 2018

Enjoy the hospitality of Sarajevos first completely vegan store

As you drive down the road at number 160, turn into the parking lot of the apartment complex. In the middle, right next to the playground near the other cafe you can find the entrance to this bistro and shop. The bistro aims to serve health conscious food and to promote recipes. In the store you can find numerous products like superfoods, supplements, self made hazelnut butter (very tasty) and even hand made ceramics to cater people who want to reduce waste. Thank you so much for the hospitality Maia and all others involved!

Return to Sarajevo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zdravo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.