First Review by arirock

Pick-your-own fruit - Edit

Lovely little juice and smoothie bar in the city centre. Offers freshly prepared fruit pots to take away and a good selection of dried fruit, nuts, granola and cereals, seasonal juices.
Have a look at the blackboard or on their Facebook page for the daily soups. Fast friendly service, free wi-fi, crowded at lunch time.

Pros: open on Sundays

Cons: few seats

Refreshing light lunch and pick-me-up - Edit

Came here for lunch. Vegan options included gazpacho, couscous with veg, fresh juiced veg and fruit and smoothies. We got the couscous out of a fridge by the door, went to the counter and ordered up a couple of carrot-apple-ginger juices. The man behind the counter offered some yoghurt sauce for the couscous - we asked if he had a vegan alternative, he said they don't, but that we could add nuts, seeds and dried fruits from containers on the counter. We did so and it was was filling, yummy and refreshing.

There is seating inside, probably 5 or 6 tables for two and a couple of 4 seaters.
Updated from previous review on Saturday September 14, 2013

Pros: Fresh food, vegan options

Cons: no vegan sauce

Refreshing breakfast - Edit

I went to Zazie today to see this new place in town and I thought it was supernice. I had a very delightful smoothie (pineapple, lemon, yellow peach) and spent few minutes reading a newspaper, sitting at the large table in the middle of the main room.

You can choose what fruits will be in your smoothie or milkshake and ask the kind girl at the bar to mix them. You can have yogurt with fruit and add cereals, muesli, granola for free. There are ready-to-drink glasses of many fruit juices. Also, there are various options fot a veggie lunch.

In the end, I really like it and the prices are easy affordable. (3,45euros for a 250ml smoothie is not a big deal for an organic bar in the city centre)

Pros: fresh fruit to mix, city centre

Cons: haven't seen cakes or something to eat

Return to Bologna Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zazie - Via D'Azeglio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1594 times since May 2012.