Zany Graze

208-746-8131

Lewiston Center Mall, 2004 19th Ave, Lewiston, Idaho, USA, 83501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family restaurant, sports bar and sushi place. Has a vegan sandwich of avocado, caramelized onion, green leaf, tomato, and Gardein patty. Serves a Kale Quinoa Salad that could be made vegan if you ask for no goat cheese and a veggie roll. Also has Gardein fishless fillets as an option for sushi or any food that you would like to replace meat. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by pneuma

great service and great food - Edit

We have been here multiple times. They have some great veg options. They have a vegan sandwich and vegan burger....my husband and I always have a great experience coming here. The sandwich and burger come with VEGAN mayo,....my husband is picky and they always accommodate him with no issue.

Pros: great vegan sandwich tasty!

Cons: not a ton of variety

Don't let them pull the Wool over your Eyes - Edit

THEY ARE NOT VEG FRIENDLY!!! Read that over 10 more times. I have lived in this valley for 31 years. I have been vegetarian/vegan for 23 years. The Happy Day Corp Restaurants are not very vegetarian friendly and Zany Graze is not an exception to that. My last experience with them was with my family wanting to go out together. I called ahead and asked if the veggie burger had any animal products in it. After the waitress discussed it with the cook they advised me it did not and I could order it with peace of mind knowing it was vegan. I ordered it and it was covered in Mayo! I sent that back. They brought out the new one after my family was nearly done eating and I was very hungry. The second one was missing the Avocado and it's named the Avocado Veggie Burger! Which was the only thing on the menu remotely being close to vegetarian. After the mayo mishap I was unsure if the veggie patty was even vegan. If you want to purchase an overpriced side of white rice or plain salad then go ahead and dine at Zany Graze.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Clean, Fun Atmosphere

Cons: They have no clue what vegan food is, They have no clue what vegan food is, They have no clue what vegan food is

Return to Lewiston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zany Graze closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.