Zante Pizza and Indian Cuisine

Contact 415-821-3949

3489 Mission St, San Francisco, California, USA, 94110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian pizza and Indian food restaurant. Has one pizza made without cheese labeled as vegan, or you could create your own. Doesn't seem to offer vegan cheese, though.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Indian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by FoodAndLoathing

Greatest (only?) vegan Indian pizza - Edit

Despite the somewhat snide description that is posted above, the vegan Indian pizza that is sold here is just the greatest thing ever. I cannot imagine why someone would do something as unnatural as getting CHEESE on an Indian pizza! That makes no sense, cheese doesn't go on Indian food. Vegan cheese on an Indian pizza? That makes even LESS sense. We all need to stop having such an emotional attachment to cheese, in my opinion, and embrace this epic yumminess.

The in-person menu proclaims that Zante is a haven for vegans and vegetarians, which is certainly true for me. Truth is, though, I've never gotten anything but the vegan Indian pizza, because it's so good, why would I risk disappointment by trying something new?

The vegan pizza costs less than the vegetarian, which is as it should be. A medium sized one will likely stuff two people to the brim. It's gonna be about 4 nice-sized slices each.

Take a look at the picture I've posted of this pizza goodness.

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zante Pizza and Indian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 856 times since May 2013.