Zambretto Italian - High St

( 1 review )
+44-1418404404

38 High St, Paisley, Scotland, PA1 2DQ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant with separate vegan menu of pizza and pasta dishes; uses vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by RosyRosie

Lovely place, friendly staff, great pizza - Edit

I went here for night out with a friend. I had looked on their web site and couldn't find their vegan menu but they do have one and there is also a separate gluten free menu. So the evening menu has a good selection ...various starters of breads, olives, bruschetta, anti pasti and an interesting one of chick pea and courgette arancini, mains include pastas, pizzas and salads and deserts of ice cream or chocolate and banana calzone. The staff were very friendly and helpful and we were told they are in the process of labelling their drinks menu and making sure there are vegan options. There is a great cocktail menu. The decor is lovely, it's cosy and classy. On the ground level there is tables a bar if just going in for a drink and further lovely restaurant upstairs. There are comfy half circle bay tables, space for larger parties and little intimate corners for couples, it's been well planned. I ordered the pesto roasted vegetable pizza and it was delicious. Pesto is made by the chef and vegan cheese is used in topping. It was loaded with vegetables and the stone baked base was perfect. I didn't have space to try anything else but as the desert is a calzone I probably wouldn't have that after pizza. But we had a delicious cocktail each, Berryto and the Kraken and a lovely soya latte and we were even brought a complimentary limoncello by our great waiter. I would highly recommend visiting, great place to have in Paisley.

Pros: Separate full vegan menu,Great food, Friendly, helpful staff, Tasteful decor

Cons: One more desert option would be nice

Return to Paisley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zambretto Italian - High St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.