Zahrada

28 Rijna 780/10, Teplice, Czech Republic, 41501

Serves meat, vegan options available. This restaurant has options for vegans and those on a gluten free plan. Uses organic / local when possible. They use tempeh, tofu, bulgur, quinoa, to name a few. Non-smoking environment. Wi-fi. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Macrobiotic, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ash

Great Vegan Food - Edit

I visited a small town last summer on my way to Prague in the Czech Republic. Teplice, about an hour away, was lovely, but it had no vegan options (or so I thought). I stayed for 3 weeks. My first week I lived on potatoes, tomato water, oatmeal, and orange juice until, by miracle, I met Lucie Tomášková, the owner of "Restaurant Zahrada." The restaurant was easily accessible and had a lovely interior. It was bright and cheery and played an interesting collection of eclectic music. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dishes were prepared daily and menus were available in a variety of languages (including English). Lucie and her chefs worked with me to prepare custom vegan meals to meet my dietary needs and prepared it to go when needed. The food was AMAZING. From fresh salads, to hot tofu, hummus, broccoli and carrot dishes, to delicious fruit desserts and smoothies, I was really satisfied. Also, the cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend this location to everyone!

Pros: Vegan, Great Value, Friendly Owner/Staff

Return to Teplice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Zahrada closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.