Z Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 808-596-0066

1200 Ala Moana Blvd (at Oahu), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 96814

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of pizzeria chain, this one is at the Ward Center Auahi Street Shops. Has a Berkley vegan pizza with soy meat crumbles and offers vegan Daiya cheese.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by treehugger760

Z Pizza - Edit

Thanks to the previous positive reviews - we decided to give Z Pizza a go and we were pleased that we did. Parking is located in the Ward parking garage, then follow the signs to the street. The Berkeley Pizza was really good and offered plenty of flavorful toppings: marinara sauce, Daiya cheese, veggie burger crumbles, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers and is available with regular (non-GMO) or wheat crust. Gluten free crust is available for $3 more. The prices range from: Small 10" $13.95 / Large 14" $25.95 / Extra large 18" $28.95. I didn't catch if they use the same slicer on vegan pizza as they do with meat pizzas so I'll pay attention next time and I'm sure that I can request that they clean the blade in between pizzas.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 19, 2015

I spoke to one of the cooks who stated that it is their policy to clean the blade when making the vegan pizzas. She said that you could request it be done just to make sure.

Pros: Vegan Pizza Offered, Price, Family Friendly

great chain! - Edit

Great place for yummy vegan pizza! Love it. And it even looked like my vegan pizza was cut in another area than my husbands non vegan. Way to make me smile! Great chain restaurant wherever you find one!

Pros: yummy! , vegan friendly 100%, easy parking

Vegan Pizza!! YEAH!! - Edit

I was so happy when I finally got to eat here...it was so good I came back a second time. The first time I had the Berkeley Vegan (marinara sauce, daiya cheese, veggie burger crumbles, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, red onions, bell peppers). The second time I had the California pizza (organic tomato sauce, tomatoes, red onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, black olives) with daiya cheese.
Easily the tastiest pizza I've eaten. Wish they had a Z Pizza in Ireland!

Pros: Vegan Pizza!!!, Great food and many options, Friendly and informative staff

Vegan pizza! - Edit

This place was such a great find. Since they were so close to where we were staying in Waikiki we were really hoping to try the luxury of having pizza delivered to us(we take pleasure in the little things), but unfortunately they don't deliver to Waikiki at all so it was a quick ride over there to pick up the pizza. So good! We got half and half of their different vegan selections.

Pros: great vegan selection, fresh tasting, helpful

Cons: don't deliver to waikiki

Looking For Vegan Pizza? This Is The Place. - Edit

I was so excited to discover Z Pizza. Quality ingredients, good corporate stewardship and supportive of various diets (ie - vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, etc). The vegan pizzas are made with Daiya cheese. You can custom design your pizza with a variety of toppings, or choose the 'Berkley' which is standard on the menu (cheaper than building it custom). My only real criticism is they have a very limited drink selection. Pretty much fountain sodas. Wish they offered more healthy options. Also, the pies are very expensive. I recommend signing up for their eNewletter. You'll instantly receive a discount coupon. This makes the pizza slightly more affordable, and you can continue to "sign up" and receive the coupons indefinitely (I hope!).

Recently they promoted a vegan pizza by the slice day on their newsletter. Normally you cannot buy the Berkley by-the-slice (Only non-vegan pizzas are baked daily). But, for one day they offered it. This was great for lunch and saves you from having to order an entire pie everytime. Hope they decide to do this everyday.

Pros: Consistently Good, Friendly Staff

Cons: Expensive

Vegan Pizza! Yummy. - Edit

Awsome vegan pizza. When we told the woman behind the counter we wanted the vegan cheese on a pizza, she produced a list of vegan ingredients and details the resaurant keeps behind the counter. Great service and great pizza!

Pros: Friendly knowledgable staff, Good Value

Return to Honolulu Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Z Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2026 times since Dec 2009.