First Review by powerfulwellbeing

Top notch superfoods - Edit

As a master herbalist i have been using and studying herbs and superfoods for 15 years on myself and clients. Z natural foods is my number one source for superfoods. I am also a self admitting cacao addict and i have yet to have found a better source for top quality 100% pure cacao products.

Pros: Great staff, very transparent about there products, fast service

The Best Place For Superfoods and Natural Foods - Edit

I've been purchasing superfoods for years like coconut milk, coconut water, goji berries, maca, chlorella, you name it! This is the ONLY place I've found both in person and online that offers bulk amounts for discount prices. Other Superfood companies like Navitas Naturals charge double the price for half the amount. I've placed 9 orders with them now and I love the quality of everything I've gotten. Not to mention the staff is super friendly and the on staff experts were able to recommend specific products for my health concerns like indigestion and immune support. I'll continue to purchase their products for years. I also love their facebook page. It has tons of great information on health and nutrition.

Pros: Low Prices, Great Quality & Selection, Excellent Customer Service

Return to West Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Z Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1215 times since May 2015.