Take-out
Asian

Vegan Asian fusion restaurant. Menu includes a variety of sushi and fried sushi options as well as hot meals such as noodles, pad Thai, glazed tofu, and Thai coconut curry. Relocated from Bankalar Caddesi No:17 Karakoy. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Mon.

Venue map for YUZU
┬ę OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Nazan

LupitaMora

Points +1123

19 Aug 2023

Vegan place that doesn't love cats.

T├╝rkiye=Holy cats, right? Well, I got a big surprise in this place. THE ONLY RESTAURANT IN TURKEY (ALSO VEGAN) THAT HAS NO food or water or beds outside for street cats and the worst: every cat that comes in is thrown out running. For that reason, I put one star. The food was average, the service could be better. Angry faces all the time.

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-19

BinVeganBdw

Points +120

15 Jul 2023

Mediocre food but nice service

We came to yuzu late, so we were warned that it closes in half an hour. So we ordered immediatly and were served the food within 15 minutes.

However, the food did not taste good. In fact, the Sushi tastes like the ready made sushi from the store.
We ordered a fried california roll. Sadly they came burned, a fact which was never brought up.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: Taste of the food, Sometimes burned food, Too expensive

simaysahin

Points +196

23 Jun 2023

Vegan Asya Mutfa─č─▒

Buraya her geldi─čimde farkl─▒ bir ┼čey deniyorum ve ┼čimdiye kadar denedi─čim her ┼čey ├žok lezzetliydi. ­čĺĽ

Updated from previous review on 2023-01-20

outliervegan

Points +490

20 Apr 2023

Must visit

A restaurant where you will leave happy. My favorites are, phak soup, gyoza, fried rice and buns with meatball. I can say that I ate better vegan sushi than the sushi here.

Pros: Location

Cons: Expensive, Sushi

AnastasiaMurashko

Points +641

21 Jan 2023

High level service and tasteԺɴŞĆ

To find vegan sushi is always a tough task, so IÔÇÖm really glad to find such place in Istanbul ­čÖĆ­čĆ╗
If u here for the first time I highly recommend you to order a set (one or both) to try all kinds of sushi and define your favs­čŹú
Stuff here is friendly and unobtrusive - appearing only when u need them­čĺÖ
And the place itself is cozy and niceԜǴŞĆ

Pros: All vegan, Service, Atmosphere

NicholasWachtel

07 Mar 2023

LaraLemons

Points +1688

22 Dec 2022

Lovely people, not the best sushi

Really lovely people but I was a bit disappointed by the sushi. The meaty pastes, substitutes werenÔÇÖt great but the makis were good. A cool place, probably more of a summer place

Annanas3

Points +385

30 Nov 2022

Nice place

Nice place to eat Asiatic food, but nothing impressive and quite expensive....
(Feb 22)

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-30

theWoogle

Points +71

22 Sep 2022

Okish Fried Roll - Dull Maki

We liked the fried roll, but the Makis we had where not really tasty. The tofu and mango were dull only the bell pepper had taste. In addition, it took very long until we got our sushi.

Valentiny

Points +86

22 Sep 2022

Average food, above average waiting time...

We waited for about an hour while everyone around us got their food. They did not say anything about it nor appologized for it (except when they finally brought the food). We then only had half an hour to actually eat, as they were closing afterwards. The sushi was really average, I could not see why it is called a "fusion kitchen". I had way better vegan sushi at all-you-can-eat reataurants ...

esrawr_

Points +26

17 Sep 2022

Very delicious

Every time a pleasure to eat here! U should definitely try Smoked Rainbow Roll & Smoked Tofu California, yummy

nio

Points +85

Mostly Veg
17 Sep 2022

Perfect Asian Restaurant

Modern restaurant, which is among the best vegan restaurants in Istanbul (and Europe). Highly recommended.

NazAyvaz

Points +157

11 Sep 2022

Yuzu

Yuzuya her geldi─čimizde bir kere daha seviyoruz. Avokado rollÔÇÖdan ├╝├ž porsiyon yiyebilirim bir oturu┼čta. Her ┼čey ger├žekten harika. Date i├žin de ideal bir yer kar┼č─▒ taraf kolayca se├žiminizden dolay─▒ etkilenir.

lele214

Points +459

06 Aug 2022

Tr├Ęs app├ętissant

De belles assiettes color├ęes et go├╗teuses !

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-04

TimCrutzen

Points +169

03 Aug 2022

Unfortunately not good

The food was not so good unfortunately. The sushi was below what one would expect (raw tofu in ordinary rice for example). The curry was better, but the soy balls in the sauce were not tasteful, that would not convince a meat eater at all (that's a shared objective I hope)

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-03

Pros: Vegan asian cuisine in Istanbul

Cons: Taste was not good

─░sraTan

Points +592

02 Aug 2022

Çok iyi

K─▒zarm─▒┼č sushileri ve gran├╝l tofusu enfesti. Bir de alkol men├╝s├╝ olsa, ┼č├Âyle margarita yudumlasak­čĄĄ

Updated from previous review on 2022-05-12

┼×eydaAlma

Points +20

30 Jul 2022

Çok memnun kalmadık

├ľv├╝len ┼čeyleri denemekti amac─▒miz ama her ┼čey 100 ve ├╝st├╝ olunca vazge├žtik 2 ki┼či menu1i payla┼čt─▒k 120Ôé║ 12 sushi var hem k├╝├ž├╝kler hem de be─čenmedik genel.glazed tofuyu Merak ediyorum ama 100Ôé║ olmu┼č 2 ki┼či gidip birka├ž bi┼čey denemek ve doymak i├žin y├╝zlerce lira vermeniz laz─▒m..

Pros: Ambiyans g├╝zel

Cons: Pahali, men├╝1 doyurucu de─čil lezzetli de de─čildi

lotustummy

Points +1162

18 Jul 2022

Eat the sushi!

So yummy! I will go back again and again for their sushi rolls. Try the one with tempeh and Siracha. Great little patio outside.

Pros: Vegan Sushi!

Cons: A little more pricey than other vegan places

OzlemDonmez

Points +131

10 Jul 2022

Harika bir vegan uzakdo─ču deneyimi

Yuzu ─░stanbul'a geldi─čimde ziyaret etmekten ├žok keyif ald─▒─č─▒m bir restorant. Su┼čileri ve di─čer yemekleri ├žok lezzetli ve doyurucu. Moda'da ki mekan─▒ da gayet keyifli olmu┼č.

MirajLeeSaxton

Points +158

27 Jun 2022

Everything is Excellent!!!

My hubby and I came here more than once cause the food and service is amazing. Everything is vegan and incredibly tasty. With great portions. Had the fried rice, the sushi menu 1 and had the coconut curry with the potatoes and they were all excellent. Had the Matcha and the chocolate tart desserts as well also fantastic.

Pros: Everything is vegan, Everything tastes great, The desserts are great too.

Cons: It is a little more money but worth it.

AliceEbru

Points +16

23 Jun 2022

My favorie

Delicious sushi and asian food, full vegan :)

Pros: Try soups you won't regret

Cons: Great ambiance.

Abdou75a

Points +48

22 Jun 2022

Delicious sushi

The food was so delicious and special, the stuff was cool and nice, large menu .
I recommend the place , u wonÔÇÖt regret it .

Updated from previous review on 2022-06-22

miezekatz

Points +73

16 Jun 2022

beautiful restaurant

really good food, nice and friendly staff, beautiful outside area. highly recommend this place

JonnyD98

Points +122

28 May 2022

It was so good we went there 2 days in a row out of our 3 days in Istanbul

The fried sushi is really nice (even through I donÔÇśt like sushi that much, we only went there because my girlfriend loves sushi)­čśé
The tempeh one was our favourite

Eskicikadin_

Points +16

22 Apr 2022

Delicious Food & Kind Staff

Whenever i go to this place, i always enjoy the food and the staff's great smile! If you are in ─░stanbul or planning to go, you should definitely try their meals!

Ellerinize sa─čl─▒k­čĺŚ

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff

Cons: Maybe its a bit expensive, but worth it :))

Jimmy&Mack

Points +541

08 Apr 2022

Trendy Veggie Sushi

We really liked this place. We came for lunch and we were the only people there. The space is well designed and they sell some vegan products. We had the two sushi menus. They were presented beautifully and a nice variety of flavors.

ElifNurKaya

Points +38

23 Jan 2022

Finally found really tasty vegan sushi!

Foods are incredible!

Pros: Everything was delicious and vegan!, Waiter is very polite., Prices are fair.

Cons: I couldn't find any cons

lizik

Points +107

28 Dec 2021

It's alright for a fancy date

If you know how to cook you will be bored here. But if you don't you will have great time. I guess the most " worth the try " dish is kumo donburi. The portion is big and filling. And I like the beets in it. Ah, actually their spring rolls are really good. The rest is kind of bland and just lazy-made recipe.

Pros: Very friendly staff, Nice garden area

Cons: Expensive, Dangerous staircase to the toilet