CLOSED: Yummy Pho Vietnamese

Contact 706-354-6006

167 E Broad St (at downtown), Athens, Georgia, USA, 30602

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers an extensive veggie menu with many vegan dishes. Try the pho with vegetable broth or lemongrass tofu on the bahn mi sandwich. Also has faux chicken. Large portions. JAN 2016 REPORTED SHUT, FB NOT UPDATED. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by ladedededa

good, but service is hit or miss - Edit

The food here is good, I pretty much always get the veggie chicken pho and so do my omni friends. It's cheap and has a good patio. The only problem is that sometimes the service is... not rude but more like they have no idea how a restaurant operates or what they are doing at all. It's perplexing. Like once I went with a group of friends and they brought several water glasses out on tray and proceeded to put one glass of water on each table no matter how many people were sitting at each one. We kept asking for more water so each person could have some and they brought out one at a time each time we asked. But stuff like that doesn't always happen, other times it is perfect.

Overall a good place to eat so long as you are not in a hurry.

Pros: delicious food, nice patio, cheap

Cons: weird service

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Yummy Pho Vietnamese closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.