Yummy For Every Tummy

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 724-471-4007

1621 Philadelphia St, Indiana, Pennsylvania, USA, 15701

A bakery selling muffins, pies, cookies, cupcakes, gluten-free breads, cakes, tarts. Has a few vegan options - call ahead. Coffee and tea available. Free Wi-Fi. Previously located at 734 Philadelphia St, Oct 2015. Open Tue-Thu 10:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by BambiLee1024

Heaven! - Edit

I actually heard of this place on the radio (Key 96). Everything there is vegan, with a lot of gluten free options. It's kind of pricey, in my opinion, but they seem to always have specials listed on their Facebook page, and they also have a rewards card. They even had live music the other day when I went. I got several different flavors of cupcakes when I went, and they were all fantastic! I'm not big on GF products, but I couldn't tell the difference as I got a mixed bag of GF and non-GF cupcakes. I would get each of the flavors again, but one in particular was especially good. I think it was mocha flavored, and it had two coffee beans on top. I've been there twice so far, and both times the staff was really friendly and helpful. I'm indecisive, especially with so many goodies, but the cashier was more than happy to show me each of the flavor options, tell me which she liked best, and answer any other questions I had. If you have a sweet tooth, I highly recommend going here!

Pros: Many delicious options, Helpful and friendly staff, Come on, they have cupcakes!

Cons: A bit pricey

Return to Indiana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yummy For Every Tummy closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.