First Review by anarchistanimal

Very good food - Edit

The place is peaceful, staff extremely friendly. The menu is 90% vegan, they have a few dishes with eggs and/or butter. We had Asam fish and fried mushrooms with sweet and sour veggies... Wow, everything was really tasty. I enjoyed my dinner. Only one small negative thing: they made us pay for some peanuts we did not order and they brought when we arrived (like in many other places, where you have peanuts for free).. So if you don't want them, tell them immediately, otherwise you will find them in the bill.

good food - Edit

The staff was super friendly and the lady who took our order helped us as we ordered. And the food was really tasty. We ordered the yang chow fried rice, sweet and sour "pork", fried beancurd and the vegetarian burgers (kuapao) and they were are very satisfying.

Good food, tranquil atmosphere - Edit

This is a nice restaurant close to Berjaya Times Square. The food is good quality Chinese, all freshly prepared (not a buffet). The staff are nice and told me that everything on the menu was vegan.

Pros: Good food, freshly prepared

Return to Kuala Lumpur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yuet Sum Hin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1506 times since Aug 2013.