Yue Tak Vegetarian

+852-23318596

Shop 1, G/F, 26-30 Ting Fu St, Ngau Tau Kok (at MTR exit B4), Kowloon, Hong Kong, China, 852

裕德素食 is a small shop that offers HK style fast food for vegetarians. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 7:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Cantonese

First Review by Stevie

yue tak vegetarian - Edit

very small shop in a local neighbourhood with lots of garages. rice, soup and two dishes cost $39. menu is written in chinese on a whiteboard. there were only four choices when i went during lunchtime on saturday - i chose "lor horn chai" (medley of black fungus, black mushrooms and beancurd) and pumpkin with chayote. soup and dishes were simple, tasty and filling.

menu for the month (chinese only) is available as a print-out, and can also be found on their facebook page. those who don't speak/read chinese can get translation assistance beforehand.

3.5 stars.

Pros: relatively cheap by hk standards, simple, tasty food, menu available online

Cons: chinese-only menu

Yue Tak Vegetarian, Hong Kong - Edit

I lunched here yesterday. It's a bit like Fook Luk Sau in Central HK for anyone who has been there. There's a menu of 6 or 7 items. I had a written message to show about 'no egg products, no milk products, no honey'. I was directed at what to choose and what to avoid. I had a very nice dish with a mix of different things in. I was also given a lovely bowl of soup. I was offered rice which I declined. 35 hkd seemed decent value.

The gentlement serving didn't speak much English. With my pretty abysmal Cantonese this could potentially have been tricky. My written message helped as did what so often seems to happen in HK, another customer with better linguistic skills than me chipped in to help. I like it when people are nice and helpful like this, it adds to the all round good vibe of a place. This place is well worth eating in if you are nearby.

Pros: Vegan friendly, Tasty, Inexpensive

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yue Tak Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.