First Review by herbman

A little Surprise - "Ipoh Hor Fun" @ Yuan Xiang - Edit

Could not believe it, it was so crowded at all the Vegetarian Eateries in Fortune Centre (Bugis) today! Was thinking of going to Loving Hut at Parklane to have my lunch. On the way there, I chance upon this little vegetarian eatery - Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Food @ Sunshine Plaza, just opposite of Parklane.
This simple eatery hidden on a quiet street offers quite a good variety of popular vegetarian dishes at reasonable prices.

I was delighted when the friendly lady boss told me that they have Mushroom and Vegetarian Chicken Hor Fun @ S$3.50. Tired of the usual standard local noodle fare, this flat rice noodle dish was a good change.

I would say this is rather similar to the famous Ipoh Hor Fun. Smooth flat rice noodle with bathed in slightly dark gravy that comes with tasty mushroom and some mock chicken.

If the mock chicken could be replaced with other ingredients like King Oyster Mushroom shreds, I think that would be wonderful.

nice food - Edit

special food on selected day.

nice pumkin rice.

Pros: friendly staff, good vale

Cons: space limited

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Yuan Xiang Vegetarian Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.