Yuan Cui Shu Shi Zuo - Original Vegan

2, Lane 58, Bao'an St, Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan, 231

原粹蔬食作 is a vegan Japanese restaurant that serves ramen, tempura, curry, hot pot, rice dishes, drinks and desserts. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese

First Review by HaileyPoLa

Average - Edit

In fact, I expected better quality of food & service from this restaurant as the place was full when I entered the restaurant. Service was below average, and the ramen tasted awful. I couldn't even finish it.. (although the ramen looks delicious in the photo). Even the gyoza, looked good but tasted not so tasty to be honest. I do wish I'd have left a better review but I just can't..

Amazing vegan food and cute market - Edit

Entrees come in set menu form, we had the ramen, curry noodles and mushroom rice. They were all amazing. What I really loved were the appetizers. The rice ball is a must try! Fried tofu and gyoza (jian jiao) was amazing as well. I also ordered the matcha latte (vegan) and it was so so good.

We thought a walk in would be okay but the wait was more than two hours. Definitely call in advance!

And they mentioned they provide vegan cooking classes!

Pros: In Sindian , Full Vegan, Amazing variety

Cons: Need to book in advance, Space is tight

Absolutely love their ramen - Edit

This place serves great ramen, tempura, rice, and desserts. I suggest ordering the combo meal so you get to try different things in moderation. The portion sizes are big, the prices are affordable, and the owners are super friendly.

They were vegetarian and turned vegan out of their love for animals and peace, which is great!

Pros: nice food, friendly staff

Cons: there's not much around in the area

Return to New Taipei City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yuan Cui Shu Shi Zuo - Original Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.