You've Bean Teased

• Other Other
n/a

01-13 Kampung Admiralty, 676 Woodlands Dr 71, North Singapore, Singapore, 730676

Dessert shop by and sharing space Mr Bean. Serves beancurd, grass jelly, and aiyu jelly desserts. The toppings are vegan including the Japanese soy cream sauce. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by CherylQuincy

Value for money!! - Edit

I went after several of my friends recommended this place to me, knowing what a sucker I am for traditional desserts like this. True to their words, this place has grass jelly that easily surpasses nine fresh and blackball, ie my previous favourites in terms of how smooth and fresh they are. What amazed me was the balls, which felt like they were hand-made, with the just the right level of chewiness. I got the matcha balls, and was pretty pleased with the tea fragrance, without being overpowering. At the same time, they serve unique toppings such as osmanthus jelly, which added a floral touch that somehow still matched really well with the rest of the ingredients.

For someone who don't like adding cream into my deserts, I actually loved the delicious mix of unsweetened, not-overly-strong soy cream and the rest of the ingredients. It reminded my of a delicious bowl of chunky milk tea actually!!

Pros: Cheap, Great environment, Good quality

Yummy Desserts! - Edit

The Mr Bean at Kampung Admiralty is a soya shop bakery (they have vegan granola bars!) 豆趣 You've Bean Teased (lovely hot/cold dessert bowls)

How to order:
1. Choose a base (Hot/Cold soya Beancurd, grass jelly or aiyu jelly)
2. Choose 1 premium (red) topping and 2 normal (grey) topping
3. Complete your dessert with premium Japanese soy milk cream.

The premium Japanese soy cream is dairy-free

Return to North Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has You've Bean Teased closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.