Your Pie

Contact 832-767-2544

1625 Main St, Houston, Texas, USA, 77002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizza chain with create-your-own pizza, sandwich and salads. Has white and wheat crust, marinara sauce or EVOO, and vegan cheese. Top with choice of vegetables. 24 beers on tap. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veggie_htx

Tasty! - Edit

We ordered a vegan pizza each and chose a range of toppings. The staff were helpful and there were enough seats to sit inside and eat it. It was close to our hotel so really helpful but I'd recommend it anyway. The sauces are all vegan and the base is delicious and crispy.

LOVE! - Edit

I wasn't expecting much from this place, but their pizza is consistently good! You can add as many toppings as you want without ending up with a $25 personal pizza. The Gluten Free crust option is $4 extra and I think there's a small upcharge for vegan cheese, but overall, not bad. Absolutely love that I can order a vegan/gluten free pizza and not have to sacrifice crispy crust for soggy gluten free. They manage to keep crust crispy and amazing!

Pros: Vegan Cheese , Gluten Free Crust, Speedy Delivery

Great option for personal size vegan pizza - Edit

This Your Pie franchise opened beneath a high rise apartment building in downtown Houston. It is essentially a Chipotle for pizzas. First you choose a white or wheat crust (they have GF but that is extra $$) and load it up with all the toppings you want! The sweetest thing is that they have Daiya cheese and they don't charge extra for it. The Daiya was near the salad dressings, not next to the other cheeses (so fear not, if you don't see it). They also have 24 beers on tap, and a lot of local brews. The pizza was delicious and crispy and bubbling hot from the oven (omg the artichoke is my new fave topping), but the service was slow I would definitely go again, it's a chill atmosphere and they have NFL Sunday ticket so you can enjoy pizza and beer while watching the game!

Pros: Excellent food

cindythomsen 16 Nov 2016 - I am the owner of Your Pie and wanted to thank you for this fabulous review, but also try and find out why our service was slow. As a fast-casual restaurant, we strive for the absolute quickest service WITHOUT compromising food quality. Did you by chance order a GF crust? Which day were you there and what time? Thank you for allowing us to provide you with a high quality vegan option and please visit again soon!

Cindy Thomsen
Owner Operator

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Your Pie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.