Your Pie

• Veg-friendly
Contact 864-288-8988

1461 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29607

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria. Choose your dough, toppings, and sauce. Has tofu alongside standard vegetable toppings, plus soy cheese (ask if vegan). A sorbet is dairy-free.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mathman

I enjoy Your Pie - Edit

I may not have asked around enough at other places, but this is one of few pizza places in Greenville that I'm aware of that offers Vegan Cheese. You have a great selection of veggies to top your pizza, and the pizza, I feel is better than most places that Greenville has to offer. They also always have local microbrews on tap, which is a nice touch for a chain restaurant.
It can get a little noisy with people's children running around at times, so that hurts the atmosphere a little. But overall not too bad.

Pros: Vegan Pizza

Cons: not the most relaxed atmosphere

Not a fan - Edit

Your Pie had a lot of unique topping options, great for a vegan pie! But, what went wrong? The rest of the pizza. The dough was fine but nothing to write home about. I tried both the classic marinara and the spicy thai. Both were too oily for my digestion and pallet. The marinara tasted peculiar to me, and I didn't like it at all. The thai was good, just way too oily.

This is a good option if you are in a bind, however, not the first place I would go for a vegan pizza. Mellow Mushroom is much more tasty and has gluten-free/vegan crust at the downtown Greenville location. Honestly, even Domino's gluten-free crust (vegan) with no cheese and veg toppings is a better option than your-pie.

Pros: vegan option, lots of toppings, easy to order

Cons: oily, low quality, wierd taste

Great Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Your Pie is under new ownership. We were welcomed by the new owner who was happy to let us know all of the vegan options. As stated in the description, Your Pie offers vegan cheese and a gluten free crust as well as several veggie toppings including tofu. They also have diary free sorbet which we didn't try this time. The pies are personal pan size so if you have an appetite, you may need a couple, but the prices are very reasonable. All pies are made to order on an assembly line (like a Subway sandwich shop) so you can see the fresh ingredients that go on your pie. My family & I loved everything we ate! Kids night has been extended from Wednesday to Sunday night - Kids eat free with the purchase of one adult entree. We will be back!!

Pros: Vegan options, Clean, Family Friendly

Wonderful! - Edit

The staff was very friendly and helpful on my first visit here. I loved my pizza here and all the options. Even whole wheat dough! Definitely coming back. It's a great casual place to go with veg and non-veg friends alike!

Pros: many options, good value, friendly staff

Cons: none I can think of

Your Pie - Edit

I had a Build-Your-Own pizza with lots of veggies and one "premium" topping (sun-dried tomatoes), which was under $8 with tax. It was a bit small, but you just can't beat the taste of a fire-oven crust. The vegan cheese is tapioca-based and was fine. The staff was very friendly and noted that their four sorbet selections were also vegan. Overall, this was an inexpensive way to get a quick fire-oven vegan pizza, only minutes from the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport. I'll be sure to stop by when I fly there again.
Because this isn't an all-vegetarian restaurant, the system only lets me rate it "4 cows"; but I certainly had a "5 cow" experience there!

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Your Pie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2295 times since Aug 2011.