Yorkholo Brewing Company

570-662-0241

19 N Main St, Mansfield, Pennsylvania, USA, 16933

Serves meat, vegan options available. Brewery and restaurant. Has vegetarian items which you could ask to make vegan by omitting dairy products. Uses fresh produce and whole foods.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Vegan-in-Training

Loved this place! Fresh farm to table - Edit

I was traveling through with my family en route to upstate NY and stayed the night in the Mansfield area. Having very limited veg restaurants shown, I looked more widely and stumbled upon this brewery and restaurant. I am so glad that we did! The menu caught my eye -- all menu items are seasonal and fresh from local farms, there is an abundance of vegetarian options; if not vegan, very easily made vegan (mainly cheese that they can omit). And most importantly, the food is fresh. Not the fake-meat-processed vegan, but fresh salad, veggies, beans, tofu, type of vegan.

We had the tofu bites appetizer -- my only complaint to my husband was that he ordered 6 pieces instead of 12! I had the tofu stirfry, with a house made black bean sauce. My husband ordered the hummus wrap, and it is not your sad consolation dish for vegetarians, it's fresh, simple, and flavorful. Every taste profile was represented.

See the current menu I added. If you are ever in the area, try it! You won't regret it.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-15

Pros: Fresh whole foods, Many vegetarian options, easily made vegan, Generous portions

Cons: Wish it were not so far from where I live!

Return to Mansfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yorkholo Brewing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.