First Review by njeni

Amazing & Delicious - Edit

I love this place! Me and my fiancé go here quite a lot. The Fro-Yo is rich and delicious, and the ice cream is great too, with plenty of flavours to choose from. Since we've been going, they've introduced the waffles, cones and crepes. It's exciting to think about what they might bring out in the future, and it's all vegan!

Pros: Variation , Nice Staff, Good clear brand

Cons: Only one store

Soooo yummy! - Edit

Despite it being freezing cold, I couldn't miss the chance to visit this place and I wasn't disappointed. I had the chocolate orange ice cream with chocolate pieces on top and it was divine! Such a good idea, I hope to see more pop up around the country. I'm sure it will be especially good in summer!

Pros: Lots of choice, vegan friendly, delicious

Oh Wow! - Edit

Such a joy to find a VEGAN ice cream shop!
The place is so nicely decorated, the staff are super friendly, and there such a variety of options!
I believe that the still need to develop their ice cream to be a bit more "rich" in flavour, (although the peanut butter is amazing!) but who cares! They are vegan ! They deserve ALL the support from us! Go go go !!! Show them How many are we in London!

really delicious - Edit

Yorica really surprised me with the amazing number of options and flavour selection to choose from. Originally I thought it sold just ice-cream but you could in fact enjoy vegan-friendly frozen yoghurt and milkshakes too. I chose the strawberry and cookies and cream flavours and topped it with brownie pieces and blueberries. The ice-cream was really really delicious, but if I had to picky, I didn't think the brownie pieces tasted too 'realistic' they were quite bland and didn't really add anything for me! But overall it was great and I would definitely go here again!

Pros: lots of choice , great taste

Cons: brownie pieces

smooth creamy vegan ice cream, shakes, fro yo - Edit

Fantastic choice of flavours and toppings. Not far from Oxford St. Cute seating area.
London seems short of indulgent vegan desserts so head to yorica for a sweet treat!

Decent ice cream, unhelpful staff - Edit

Ice cream was nice, decent selection but staff had unhelpful attitude. Went there twice and both times the staff seemed unable to keep paying attention to us as we were ordering.

Why aren't there more in London! - Edit

Had the fro yo with marshmallows - as far as I can remember , tastes exactly like frozen yoghurt. Very yummy and perfect for a hot day :)

Pros: Yummy, Lots of options and toppings

Cons: Kind of expensive

Scrummy yummy vegan ice cream - Edit

The best ice cream in Soho!! Spoiled for choice! Including gummy bears, marshmallows, brownie pieces and sprinkles! Best is, all VEGAN!!! Great for people with allergies, as the ice cream is made of rice milk, also gluten free and nut free.

Pros: Lots of flavours, Lots of choice , Good value

Cons: Stickers aren't clear on window, there's a 'V' wit

Vanja heaven! - Edit

Vegan ice creams have been popping up all over the place of late but this is the first London all vegan outlet. AND it reaches the dizzying heights of being heavenly for Vanja as not only are the ice cream's all vegan they are also all free of refined sugars. Vanja has been strictly sugar free for several years now. They use fructose from grapes! They also are nut free! Yorica's original goal was to offer allergy free frozen desserts and so they don't promote themselves as "vegan" because that wasn't their main goal, they do however have vegan society approval.
They make their own ice cream cones and all their ice creams are made by themselves. The flavours will change depending on success and supplies. I'd recommend the Chocolate Beetroot flavour and the Melon both and subtle and not over sweet.
The staff were friendly and helpful and the manager happy to chat about the business.
Its not cheap but the portions are generous so I will be returning.

Pros: All vegan and sugar free, Excellent interesting flavours, Open till late and friendly staff

Cons: Not cheap but worth it!

Vegan ice-cream heaven - Edit

Try everything! Everything is vegan! I like the vanilla fro-yo in a vanilla cone with strawberry sauce. This is because it reminds me of childhood whippy ice-creams. I also love the Wow butter ice-cream (peanut butter flavour but without any peanuts) the cookies and cream (also gluten free). Also try the caramel fro- yo (tastes of butterscotch) in a chocolate cone.

Pros: All vegan, all delicious, Only place in London with whippy style vegan fro-y, great location, excellent staff

Excellent Customer Service - Edit

Went for the first time today. The person at the counter was very friendly and patient while I struggled to make a decision, and when she realised the caramel froyo wasn't as creamy as it normally is she offered to make me a new cup with different flavours. The chocolate and matcha were fantastic and the toppings were really fun. (The caramel had a nice flavour and I assume is normally also as delicious as the other two).

Pros: Excellent and friendly customer service, Delicious, Nice decor

AMAZING!!! - Edit

This place is so delicious, and in my opinion, reasonable priced. I have tried the ice creams, and froyo and I personally loved all of the froyo flavours, and as they're cheaper, you get a bit more which I love.

Pros: Delicious, Vegan, gluten and nut free, Affordable

amazing vegan sweet treat! - Edit

All dairy free ice-cream, frozen yoghurt and milk shakes with gluten free toppings plus some free sweet toppings to add.
Friendly and helpful staff and very cute little store on a great location for when you are out and about.
Price are reasonable comparing with the dairy frozen yoghurt option out there.

Scrumptious desserts! - Edit

This is a great new addition to London's vegan scene. It is a bright, friendly cafe in the heart of Soho.

I had a shake, made of three different flavours of ice cream. It was really creamy.

Shakes, yoghurt, ice cream, sprinkles and toppings are available - and all vegan!

Pros: Delicious ice creams, Great choice, Good value

Delicious vegan ice cream - Edit

I had the cookies n cream and chillin chocolate ice creams and my friend had the blackcurrant sorbet which were all excellent. The ice cream was really creamy, lots of different flavours (you can ask to try!), good selection of toppings and all vegan! The place is marketed as a "free from" dessert place so everything is gluten, nut and animal product free. You can eat in or take away and the staff are very friendly and helpful. They also do milkshakes and frozen yoghurt.

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yorica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.