Yogo Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 338-7685186

Via Lucania, 23, Roma (at btwn Via Boncompagni and Corso d'Italia), Rome, Italy,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has lacto-vegetarian sides and salads. You can order multiple side orders of cooked and raw vegetables on a plate.

Category: Lacto, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Five

Lunch Vegetables - Edit

I ate at this restaurant several times, since it is right around the corner from the hotel I was staying. They put out a large number of fresh cooked vegetables for you to choose from around 11 AM. This was about the only place I found near by where I could get a big plate with just vegetables. They are usually gone (or mostly gone) by 2 PM or so. Whenever I came by (at least when they were open), they would make me up a vegetarian sandwich from what they had in back. They were always very nice. Some of the dishes have meat, so you must ask, even if you do not see any!

Pros: Lots of veggies at lunch!, Friendly staff

Cons: Some items have meat., Not open for dinner., Good selection of veggies only at lunch

Disappointing - Edit

Went there in the morning just after getting off the train, and was hugely disappointed. I walked in to see an array of sandwiches (none vegetarian), and it all felt wrong. You can get yogurt and fruit there, but not a single vegan-friendly meal to be found.

Pros: none

Cons: not vegan-friendly, few vegetarian options

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yogo Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1997 times since Nov 2008.