CLOSED: Yo Soy Holistics Dias

Contact 6616139119

Blvd Miguel Hidalgo 502 (at Ignasio Lopez Rayon), Rosarito, Mexico, 22711

Vegetarian restaurant serves a variety of cuisines. All food is organic, vegetarian and vegan and include salads, vegetable and fruit dishes. Bread made-in-house. Drinks include coffee, tea, smoothies and juice. Name in English is I am Holistic Days. REPORTED CLOSED, JULY 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Organic, Juice bar, Mexican

First Review by Marionj

May be closed - Edit

I tried to go to this restaurant today and called an Uber driver. I showed him the address as listed on Happy Cow. He put it in his GPS and it took us to an empty dirt-filled lot. He tried to call the number listed on Happy Cow and said it is disconnected. Too bad. I was really looking forward to trying this place. Going to give the Italian place near the Rosarito Beaxh Hotel a whirl instead. Wish me luck!

Pros: Tantalizing description

Cons: May be closed and long gone!

so excited! - Edit

I can't say enough about this place- all good things! We accidentally stumbled upon it and even though they were closed, were welcoming enough to let me in and answer all my questions. I get excited to come enjoy a vegan gluten free meal at least once a week. There is NO other place around here like this. Hence my excitement for finding it. José & Irma are the friendliest and accommodating people ever. They are willing to go beyond their menu and create special gluten free options for me. To be able to go out and eat and know I don't have to worry about cross contamination and true vegan, gf, ORGANIC food is a gem in this town. I don't know of any other juice bar & healthy organic cafe around. If they were closer to me I would be tempted to go everyday! Thank You Yo Soy Holistics for creating the tastiest, healthiest scrumptious dishes I've had in Mexico!

Pros: Organic, GLuten FrEE!, Vegan

Cons: most dairy free items are Soy, No gluten free desserts...yet!, Closed on MOnday- (organic shopping day)

Welcome Yo Soy Holistics to Rosarito,B.C. - Edit

I am happy to give a review on this unique vegetarian and healthy food restaurant...
The food is prepared daily with fresh organic ingredients...well balanced and good size portions.
I can safely say the restaurant is a first of ts kind in the area.
I am grateful to them for being here and I am sure they will be of great influence for the good of the community.
Thank you! ¡Gracias José e Irma!

Has CLOSED: Yo Soy Holistics Dias closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1479 times since May 2013.