Yi Xin Vegetarian

39 Temple Street (at Chinatown), Central Singapore, Singapore, 058963

Chinese vegetarian food restaurant offering an economical a la carte menu. Has brown rice. Non air-conditioned. Some parking provided. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Chinese

First Review by ilovevege

Great value and delicious food - Edit

Was recommended it by my hostel and Sally surprised by the quality. Bought a laksa with saitan which was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended.

mock meat heaven - Edit

if you are a fan of mock meat this is the place for you.
in the heart of Chinatown an establishment frequented by locals, a no frills restaurant. a separate vegan menusnis available which has a decent choice. staff are great and out door seating allows you to eat and watch the world go by.
we had a mixture of mock meat and satay dishes all of which were great. staff were great and the locals treated us a bit of a novelty.
worth a visit.

Pros: vegan menu, staff , location

Cons: need more veg dishes

Yummy! - Edit

This restaurant was right in front of my hotel, so I could not miss it! It is a simple place, not fancy and not the cleanest in Singapore for sure...but so good! My husband and I had mock fish, mock prawns and seaweed rolls, everything was really yummy. Generous servings and extremely nice staff. Recommended

Pros: good food , nice staff, inexpensive

Cons: it could be cleaner

What a good surprise - Edit

I didn't know I could find such a delightful place in Food Street : the restaurant is very simple, the owner very nice, and the menu changes almost everyday. Everything is inexpensive, and the food I got was delicious.

Pros: Very good food, Simple but nice place

Cons: Nothing

Great place - Edit

Simple decor, great food, very reasonably priced. Can eat from the buffet or off the menu. I love that they have lots of vege dishes, not just mock meats.

Pros: Great food, Well priced

Nice Vege Sardine bun - Edit

Nice Vege Sardine Bun

Pros: Economical

Cons: Parking limited

Tasty - Edit

I love their variety of soup noodles and strongly recommend their fried carrot cakes.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yi Xin Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.