Lacto
Raw
Western
Juice bar
Beer/Wine

Restaurant in the upmarket suburb of Glyfada, south of Athens. Offers plant based and raw food including a range of entrees, “cheese”, soups & veloute, salads, raw wraps, house specialities, gourmet pizza, tagliatelle & zoodles, burgers & baguettes, smoothies & juices, coffee & chocolate, herbs & tea, nice cream & a lot of raw desserts, beer & wine. Call ahead to reserve. All vegan except from cow's milk that is used in the bar. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Venue map for Yi
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by sama-ashtanga

DimitrisSantorinios

Points +30

07 Dec 2023

Healthy and Delicious

The dishes are unique, the flavors are very close to the original senses of the ingredients. The staff very polite and helpful. They explained to us every detail of the dishes. We highly recommend this restaurant! The raw dishes are very tasty. We recomment the "pasta di mare" and all the sugarfree desserts.

Pros: Everything

DanielGoldCoast

Points +50

27 Sep 2023

Malibu vibes in Greece

Yi is a standout vegan restaurant that impresses with its dedication to quality. They craft dishes with top-tier ingredients and techniques, maintaining a healthy focus without compromising on taste. The extensive menu offers delightful options, and their desserts are heavenly.

The restaurant's setting exudes Malibu, California vibes, creating a unique and beautiful dining experience. Yi is a must-visit for those seeking healthy yet indulgent vegan cuisine.

(I was so hungry I forgot to take pictures of my main meals 😂)

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-27

Pros: Dedication to healthy delicious food, Amazing restaurant design, Great location

ElenaPapagavriel

Points +392

23 Jun 2023

Such a beautiful experience!

I had to commute for an hour, from Athens center, to go to this place, but I would do it again. It was totally worth it. The ambiance is beautiful and relaxing, the service very helpful and friendly, the menu extensive to satisfy every taste and the food utterly delicious. I had the Zucchini Noodles a la Carbonara and the Hot Cinnamon Cake. I never knew raw vegan food could be so tasty and filling. The flavour combinations on both dishes was perfect. Everything about this place is outstanding!

MichaelDee

Points +81

13 Apr 2023

Upscale deliciousness

Open, airy, meticulous attention to detail, with each course and dish trying to outdo the others. Outstanding meal design, presentation and delivery. The waiters explained the dishes in detail, offering great suggestions when asked. We finished with a knockout dessert .

Pros: Service, Selection, Unique and complimentary flavors

Cons: Loud cellphone user - we were quickly moved., Reservations a good idea

ElisaGR

Points +1473

03 Mar 2023

The best vegan restaurant in Athens

Delicious food..
Beautiful venue that makes you wanna hung out for hours...

But, it's not vegan. It should be listed as vegetarian because they use honey in the deserts and dairy milk is an option for coffees.

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-03

Pros: Nutritious food, Very beautiful venue

Cons: Far away from the center, Not vegan

anna66

Points +186

20 Jan 2023

Blown away

Tremendous choices, too much really, very friendly staff and that mozzarella!!! #Veganuary e v e r y t h i n g is housemade, it is truly incredible 🌱😊

Updated from previous review on 2023-01-20

Pros: All vegan, Creative, Too much choices

Cons: No, Nothing, Nothing negative

Eleni444

Points +289

30 Dec 2022

Very nice food

Nice and creative food! Even though the portions are quite small, the food fills you up!

YummyPedals

Points +33

13 Oct 2022

Great ambience, great food

My favorite restaurant, whenever I visit Athens

Pros: Great ambience, chilled out, Great food options and desserts especially

leoni1983

Points +21

02 Sep 2022

Heaven!

As I have endometriose I cannot eat dairy , gluten and soy. This place was perfect, I could eat everything and for the first time ever in a restaurant I felt like a normal person instead of a sick person. Thank you so much!

Pros: All gluten free, All soy free

LauraKarpodinis

Points +98

28 Jun 2022

Absolutely Devine!

The food here was so good! And the staff are so nice
Special shout-out to the Lasagna, probably the best restaurant dish I’ve eaten in 2,5 years of veganism

Pros: Amazing, Delicious , Nice staff

JordyClaus

Points +18

16 Jun 2022

Amazing Vegan Food

We are in Greece for a wedding and couldn’t believe that we found a place like this! A lot of different dishes and very friendly staff.

Pros: Whole menu is Vegan, Gluten free & raw products, Friendly staff, Beautiful venue

KingCritical

Points +20

08 Jun 2022

πολύ καλο

ωραίο φαγητό που δεν έχει να ζηλέψει τίποτα από μη βιγκαν

Chickienuggies:3

Points +48

26 Mar 2022

Big menu!!!

Stuff was really nice and caring, informed us for everything and the waiter was charming. Beatiful restaurant and the options are so many. Just some dishes were a bit low on the taste. But good dessert!

Pros: Everything is 100% vegan, Stuff were excellent , The aesthetic💥

Cesca💕

Points +28

08 Mar 2022

I love this restaurant!

Their food is soooooooo tasty! They have lots of dishes to choose from (only more reason to keep coming back!). The ambience is lovely, amazing interior and the staff are very friendly too. Their desserts are delicious and very popular so it might be a good idea to reserve the desserts you want.

Pros: Amazing food with lots of options!, Delicious desserts that you can't miss!, Beautiful interior!

Cons: Some dishes are served cold. But amazing taste!

Ioannam

Points +122

11 Feb 2022

So many healthy options

I love everything about this place.
The place itself, the menu and the service!

CostasSitaridis

Points +36

Mostly Veg
22 Jan 2022

Cool place

Nice ambiance with lots of vegan options

Pros: Very tasty, Lots of options

Cons: Prices

anges

Points +24

20 Oct 2021

Good food/Bad service

Lovely environment, plenty of dishes to choose from and delicious food! Unfortunately the staff are quite rude and unpleasant every time. It’s a pity since this is one of the best veg restaurants in Greece!

qbot

Points +132

10 Sep 2021

Incredible food

We had a multiculti bowl, a patties bowl, and a cheese course. Every bite was delicious and the service was excellent as well. We’ll be back again for sure!

Pros: All gluten free , Mostly raw, Generous portions

petra🌸

BridováLenka

Points +129

10 Oct 2020

Couple dinner

We found this restaurant randomly on google and were surprised that how amazing food they have; we had multi-culti bowl and bbq burger also vegan sushi as appetizer 👍🏻😎 for dessert we had strawberry “cheesecake” and chocolate something with peanut caramel. Even we ate so much our tummies felt light and full and satisfied also 🤗🥰 coming again definately 👍🏻😎

Pros: only vegan options, lots of raw food, amazing taste

flora1

Points +54

24 Jun 2020

9/10

The food is very tasty!! I recommend the carbonara with rice noodles and the Harvest bowl.It has a lot of raw options but not all options are raw. The decor and interior design is amazing. It also has great desserts. A bit expensive though. Most of my non vegan friends liked it as well.

Pros: Tasty desserts , Great decor, Very nice food

Cons: Expensive , Wish they had normal pasta instead of , rice noodles for the carbonara and bolognese

Nikos

Points +83

22 Feb 2020

Fantastic High Virbational Food

I visited this space end of 2019,twice and since i am Raw Vegan for almost 5 years now,i must say that this place got in the top 5 list of my favorite places to eat at WORLDWIDE.
Great Recipies, Great Space,Great Raw Cakes and Super Friendly Stuff.
If you visit Athens, this is definetely a must!

Pros: Raw vegan Cakes, Raw Vegan Choice, Space and Super Friendly Stuff

Cons: -, -, -

AleTzi

Points +54

06 Jan 2020

Very fulfilling!

Great food, we shared 5 dishes on 4 persons two desserts, and all of us were so full after! Nice staff and lovely interior!

Fanis

Points +240

19 Nov 2019

Raw is difficult.

Once again as a professional chef I ll note that raw food needs superb seasoning and condiments. Here the effort is good and definitely the experience is elevated by the great atmosphere and friendly staff. There are great dishes on the menu like the pasta alfredo, sushi and desserts but many need better seasoning to highlight the fresh raw ingredients .

Pros: Atmosphere , Staff, Home made crackers.

Cons: Expensive , Luck of flavor in some dishes.

NadaDurmic

Points +39

24 Sep 2019

Didn't like it

The place has an amazing decor and friendly vibe, but the food is not that good. The portions are very small, I guarantee you will stay hungry.

Pros: Nice decor, Friendly staff

Cons: Too expensive, Small portions

SophieTabakas

Points +24

21 Sep 2019

Love this place!

Highly recommend this place. So glad I found it. It has such a huge menu and it’s so exciting as a vegan to be able to have such a huge choice and variety of options to pick from. The staff were lovely and the food was amazing. The whole place has a very cool vibe to it. Can’t wait to come back to Athens and make a special trip to this restaurant again!

Pros: Huge menu available in greek and english, Great food, Indoor and outdoor seating, great vibe

Cons: Parking can be challenging we ended up walking

EffieSotiraki

Points +66

20 Sep 2019

Nice place

Nice place with many different vegan and raw food, beware in some desserts they have honey and the coffees if you not specify it can be made with regural milk.

Pros: Many vegan options, Delicious desserts, Beautiful place

Cons: Expensive, They have regural milk and honey