Yi

Contact 2109648512

Grigoriou Lampraki 69, Athens, Greece, 16675

Raw food restaurant in the upmarket suburb of Glyfada, south of Athens. Offers a range of raw salads, pizzas, tarts, juices, cocktails, and sweets. The interior is spacious with a rustic chic decor. Note that honey is used in some items. Open Mon 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00am, Tue-Sat 12:00am-12:00am, Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine

First Review by sama-ashtanga

delicious raw food - Edit

I have eaten here few times and the food is outstanding. Must try the mexican plate, the ceasars salad, and their banana split! The service is good. Prices are normal for raw food. Location and deco are great!

Pros: environment , great vegan choices, nice outdoor seating

Cons: might be hard to find for first visit

Love it - Edit

I only had once dinner at Yi, which was great, but i usually go with my friend in the daytime for a vegan cappuccino or to try some new sweets and desserts, which i really love! Great food presentation and spacious inside and outside.
Located far away from the center of Athens but close to the sea and center of Glifada town.

Pros: delicious sweets, well presented and carefully prepared rv food, beautiful chic decor

Cons: uses honey in some cases-ask first, expensive

Excellent raw food - Edit

On a day out to the beach in Athens I had lunch in this very nice raw restaurant. The food was delicious and very well prepared. I particularly liked the thai salad and the spreads. The environment was relaxing, just beware that this place is far away from downtown Athens.

Pros: Food , Good customer service , environment

best food on the planet - Edit

For me this was the gem of Athens. I was out there shooting a Vodafone commercial doing long physical days (parkour) and I needed food made with love and that was living pure energy and this place just blew my mind. I will come back just to eat at Yi again

Pros: nice environment , super healthy food, amazingly tasty

Great Vegan Restaurant! - Edit

Me with my two business colleagues had great vegan lunch, even so they were not vegan.
Yi located south of Athens, in a town called Glyfada, this restaurant is a breath of fresh air, like its name "Yi" in Greek.
We ate delicious raw salads, Humus and Lebanese Baba Ganush and drunk tasty smoothie.

Pros: Excellent and tasty vegan food

Cons: Slow service

Cosy plaze, nice food - Edit

Nice cosy restaurant, quite large, with friendly staff. I had a very nice raw pizza with an "Italian" topping made with raw spread cheese, lots of veggies, and a wonderful vegan raw parmigiano cheese. I also tried one of their scrumptious vegan desserts, a wonderfully balanced strawberry cheesecake. They have an extensive menu. The only drawback is that they use honey in most of their desserts, so I would not label it as completely vegan.

Pros: friendly staff, nice food, good value

Cons: use honey in most desserts

Amazing Raw Food - Edit

This is probably the best raw vegan restaurant I've tried. Everything is very tasty and you won't even notice it's just raw!

Pros: Awesome raw food, Fancy place

Cons: Expensive, Small portions

Delicious! - Edit

After spending some time at the beach this is the right adress for a delicious raw vegan meal.
Attention: they also use honey in some meals/drinks.
Very fancy interior and nice music.
Price range like a 'normal' restaurant...I think ;)

IN LOVE - Edit

It is the best raw-vegan restaurant i have ever been (and i've been in a lot worldwide)! the presentation of dishes,deserts ,incredible tasted!!!
i recommend to everyone and not expensive at all

PS must try crepe they are like real u will never tell the difference
looking forward to come back!

Great restaurant - Edit

I was delighted to find a raw vegan restaurant in Athens. Even more after I tried the food. Great taste, big selection and very polite staff. And the ambience is equally charming. Definitely a place to come back to.

Pros: Great taste and presentation , Charming and relaxing ambience, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive, Small portions

Excellent! - Edit

Had the Mexican meal with raw 'burritos'. I was very hungry and it was meant to be a meal for two. It more than satisfied me! Nice to get a fresh mixed vegetable juice in Greece!
I will return. Nice environment, ambiance. The bar looked very nice. Nice looking deserts and drinks I look forward to trying next time.

Pros: Great environment, Fresh air even indoors, Great juices and vegan raw

Cons: Did not notice any!

Return to Athens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.