Yellow Sunshine

Contact 03069598720

Wienerstrasse 19, Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany, 10999

Basic place offering vegan fast food with vegetarian options, German and western. Has vegan currywurst. Menu available in English and German. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Tue-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Fast food, Take-out, German

First Review by bullcityveg

Delicious burgers and fries - Edit

This place had been recommended to me by a couple of vegan friends and both my husband and I are glad they told us about it!

There is a nice diversity of vegan burgers which can be served with a side of regular fries, sweet potatoe fries or salad. The regular fries are really delicious and so were the two burgers we had.

It's great to have a fast food place which is also organic!

Pros: Organic food, Several burger options, Indoor and outdoor sitting

Delicious burgers - Edit

A wonderful little place, especially in Summer with their outdoor seating! Bright and with a very wide range of burgers and sides, their Hawaiian Schick'n burger is one of my favourite burgers ever. Such a positive, happy place and very tasty food.

indulgence over health - Edit

I've been coming to Yellow Sunshine since 2008 - this was my first decadent vegan fast food experience with meat-like burgers and it left quite an impression.

So much that I have to go back every time I'm in Berlin, even if in the meanwhile several other places caught up with preparing delicious burgers and other addicting fast food.

Wonderful memories, unfortunately not the healthiest so I'm very happy I don't live close by and have a considerable buffer distance!

Best vegan organic fast food - Edit

Amazing variety of Vegan burgers, curry wurst.
The food was delicious but the presentation of the food was very chabby for the price you pay.
The sweet potato chips were great.
Vegan black forest cake was the best I had in a long time.
Waiter/cook was not vegan and had not much info on his vegan food he prepared.

Pros: Great vegan fast food, Great music

Cons: Not nice presentation , Staff not Vegan

Best burger ever - Edit

I went here with my family in summer holidays. The burger I ordered (the hawaiian) was the best veggie burgers I ever had! Super tasty!

The service on the other hand was not so good because they confuse orders and it took a while before everything was ready.
And I am not a fan of the green interior (why do veg restaurants always have that??) since I do not associate the color green with nice food in a comfy place.

But due to the taste of the food, I would definitely come back if I visit Berlin again!

Pros: OMG so tasty, Place to sit outside

Cons: Somewhat chaotic service, Green interior

Tasty tasty burgers - Edit

fast food american style. mostly vegan burgers. had a delicious chicken burger hawaii.Were there again. Very tasty Lappland burger. Fast food style interior could be much nicer. But the burgers were great at all - will come here again.

Delicious burgers! - Edit

Yellow Sunshine Burger isn’t a completely vegan place, but they have lots of vegan options! We tried the Cheese Burger at the Vegan Summer Festival and it was awesome! I especially loved that the patty wasn’t as “beefy” tasting as many other burgers. I really liked that!

Pros: delicious, inexpensive

Perfect place for excellent burgers! - Edit

I arrived in Berlin 4 days ago and ate at this lovely please three consecutive days.
Service is great and quick, staff is friendly, smiling and helpful and their burgers are gorgeous.
I had a seitan burger and an Aktion Italian burger with pesto and rucola, OMG that was something.
Enjoy the place and the food.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

Returning customer - Edit

I have been to Berlin 3 times and always make at least one trip to Yellow Sunshine.

I was underwhelmed the first time, I can't remember what I ordered, but now I always yet the seitan mexican burger. Good quality fast food, menu available in English, nice staff, self service, outside and indoor seating, beer and vegan desserts available.

Pros: Good burgers, Vegan desserts

Cons: Choose carefully

Vegan and Vegetarian Fast Food - Edit

The burgers are always tasty, and the fries are excellent! Not a spot for healthy lunch, though ;) I love their tiramisu!

Pros: Cheap and tasty, Very informal and friendly, Long hours

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yellow Sunshine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.