Yellow Chilli

53 Carnarvon, Suva, Fiji

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant offering daily lunch and dinner. Extensive vegetarian section on the menu with more than 20 items - can make vegan on request. Gets busy at dinnertime so book ahead to ensure seating.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by RoryTravelsAnywhere

Very good food - Edit

I went many times to Yellow Chili, it's one of my favourite Indian restaurants in Suva. They have an extensive vegetarian section in the menu and everything can be customized. They tend to put too much oil and salt so we always ask dairy-free (=vegan), low-fat and without salt. They will always make an effort to accommodate your requests if they can.

Pros: Food, Service

Cons: A bit dark, atmosphere could be better

Good but a bit overpriced - Edit

We had dhal, rice, vegies and rotis for luch.
The food was good, the portions good size. Be careful if you're vegan, the menu doesn't detail, and I asked for dairy free/pure veg, made the waitress repeat and everything but had cheese in my dish! I just put it on the side but was a bit bored... It was'nt written at all on the menu this dish has cheese... anyway

Other than that I think it is overprice for what it is, specially for vegetarian dishes.

Other that that it's a bit fancy, and the waiters are nice.

But if you want to put money into a nice diner you can go the food is actually good!

Pros: Food is good, Nice service

Cons: Doesn't show vegan options, overpriced

Return to Suva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yellow Chilli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.