Yellow Brick Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 614-715-5482

892 Oak St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43205

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria. Has a vegan beer and ciders and a vegan pizza loaded with toppings, garlic olive oil sauce, and vegan cheese. Try the "Stephanie says" pie and pear hard cider.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Toots

worth the drive - Edit

This has become the go- to pizza place for me and my omnivorous peeps. My fave is the Oak Street pizza and they typically have a pear cider or other dry cider that pairs perfectly. We have found longer waits on Friday night's vs. Saturday, they have an outdoor waiting area out back as well. Pretty much any pizza can be veganized. Anyone who likes NY pizza should be pleased (I grew up in Queens). Be advised the music is quite loud inside, they also show Netflix above the bar on mute. Yellow Brick is across the street from Angry Baker in Old Towne East. Parking is on street, I've never had a problem finding a spot. In short, I love this place and highly recommend it!

Pros: vegan friendly , quality cooking methods i.e. real pizza oven, nice decor and artwork

Cons: can be a bit loud for some peeps , long waits at times, not open 24/7?!

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yellow Brick Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1194 times since Aug 2013.