CLOSED: Yayo Taco

Contact 702-262-0201

4632 S Maryland Pkwy Unit 17 (at Tropicana), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89119

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan tacos filled with veggie protein, sauteed vegetables, and spicy sauces; plus sides of vegan quinoa and black beans. Re-opened after a brief closure, May 2013. JAN 2014 REPORTED SHUT.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by stef42678

Fast, Affordable, Friendly - Edit

I'm so happy to find an affordable place where my boyfriend (meat eater) and I can eat together. The man who took our order was helpful and very friendly. The tacos were filling and delicious. There is a large selection of beer and tequila. It was a slow night, so they were closing early... but they knew we wanted to order take out for our friends, so they came over to our table to let us know the kitchen was getting ready to close. We were told that they frequently have bands playing: punk, dark metal(?), jazz, country. And the location is right across from UNLV, so I imagine it gets busy. We just happened to try it on a night the band had been cancelled. I can't wait to try it again when a band is playing... and since it's a family restaurant, I can take my teenaged (vegetarian) daughter who LOVES live music.

Pros: Delicious Food, Friendly Staff, Good Value

Cons: Hard to See From Street

BEST VEGAN TACOS EVER! - Edit

ok, this is all i'm gonna say! i've been there million times, i like it 'coz i can go with my meat-eating friends and hang out. i love the atmosphere, and the vibe of the whole place.

Fast Vegan Food - Edit

If you are looking for a quick vegan option for lunch, YAYo Taco delivers great taste and the meals are quickly prepared. They have a small menu with both meat and meatless tacos, but I loved the vegetarian tacos I sampled. The tacos are filled with a vegan protein and veggies with a lot of spice and flavor. They also have sides that are vegan and vegetarian friendly and were happy to answer my questions as I ordered to make sure I went vegan friendly for lunch.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Yayo Taco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1424 times since Jun 2011.