Yasmin

Av Rafael Puig Lluvinia 13, Costa Adele, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese & international restaurant serving traditional Lebanese food. There are two big vegan meze plates, and loads of small meze dishes, plus others. Menu has a system of symbols indicating what the courses contain, making it easy to find the vegan dishes. Staff understands what vegan means.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Beer/Wine, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by GillHogg

Hidden gem - Edit

This restaurant is a bit hidden away, which is a bit of a shame since I think a lot of people will miss out on it.

However I went there for dinner yesterday and it was a delight! I had a full plate of meze dishes and I can tell you this: it was delicious!

The waitress was very friendly and helpful to find me the vegan options. And they have an open kitchen so you can see what’s going on in there, which I like!

Pros: Good food, Nice staff, Clean

March 2018 - Edit

Lovely find for myself and non-vegan husband to both eat without compromise. They have only been open for 4 months but I'm sure they'll become a popular place, the staff/owners were very welcoming, helpful and attentive but not overpowering.
We were the only ones in at first but another small group came in later.
The food was all delicious and really fresh and full of flavour without being really hot spicy, although they said they could make it hot if that was what people wanted.
Unfortunately I started eating before realising I should have taken photographs so I don't have any to add except of my mint tea which was very prettily presented.
I had fried aubergine strips flavoured with lemon and they were beautiful; caramelised and aromatic, the best aubergine I've ever had. Hubby had green beans in a garlic and tomato sauce, also delicious.
For main I had a meze plate which had a tasty, fresh tomato, onion and coriander salad, stuffed vine leaves, a lovely smokey aubergine puree, hummus, some of the green beans in tomato and garlic sauce, a really tasty little spinach parcel and then a deliciously moist and flavoursome falafel with a sesame sauce drizzled over it. So many beautiful flavours and the plate was beautifully presented. The only problem was that I couldn't eat it all because I was so full!
I won't say what my husband had but he said his dish was very tasty too and he couldn't eat all of his either (unknown for him but shows the portion sizes are hearty).
It has an open kitchen so you could see how clean it was.

Pros: Lots of vegan options. Helpful, friendly staff. Cl

Cons: Slightly more expensive than average.

Return to Tenerife Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yasmin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.