Yard House

( 1 review )
952-417-0490

1665 Park Place Blvd, St Louis Park, Minnesota, USA, 55416

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sports bar restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux chickn, but the company does not guarantee that food is strictly vegan, i.e. uses shared oil, grill, and cookware. Has vegan buffalo wings, burger with vegan cheese, orange peel chickn, pizza, and among others. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by qp.life

Surprisingly Great Vegan Option! - Edit

I went here within the first week of going vegan and was really nervous about the options that would be available to me at restaurants.

This place has an entire menu of vegetarian/vegan friendly options using Gardein alternative meats!

There were numerous appetizers I was able to get as well such as the seasoned edamame & brussel sprouts.

I got the vegan burger and upgraded to truffle fries for side (asked for no parmesan). OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! It was so good. Huge portion though so I would forgo the edamame starter next time so I can have more of the entree.

This place is a must go! Not the healthiest but so good!

Pros: Separate Vegetarian/Vegan Menu, A lot of options, Meat Alternative- Gardein

Cons: Not healthiest

Return to St Louis Park Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yard House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.