Yard House

760-779-1415

71800 Highway 111 Space B-101, Rancho Mirage, California, USA, 92270

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sports bar restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux chickn, but the company does not guarantee that food is strictly vegan, i.e. uses shared oil, grill, and cookware. Has vegan buffalo wings, burger with vegan cheese, orange peel chickn, pizza, and among others. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am, Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ronitw

Awwwe man! - Edit

My boyfriend and I were ecstatic to find out that Yard House had a whole Gardein Menu. We were so hungry driving there and were looking forward to the wings until the waitress informed us that everything was fried in the same oil meaning that traces of other crap (meat/chicken, etc) would be in our food. I was so bummed and left without a bite.

Vegan Options! - Edit

We dined there a few times. They have some Gardein dishes, and I always get the "chicken" rice bowl. They have other vegetarian and vegan options. Friendly place, nice service, and being vegan in Palm Springs area is not so easy.

Pros: Vegan options!

Return to Rancho Mirage Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yard House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.