Yard House

317-917-4408

15 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sports bar and restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux meat; however the company does not guarantee that food is strictly vegan, i.e. uses same grills and cookware.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by caloy2809

Great downtown option! - Edit

My omnivore husband and I went here before a concert at Banker's Life. It was within walking distance and worked out pretty perfectly.

I got the orange chicken Gardein, which is vegan according to my research (not all of their Gardein dishes are vegan which can make things pretty confusing when looking at the menu). It was delicious. I buy Gardein products in stores pretty often, but they add their own sauces and breadings and such, so I don't feel like I'm paying for exactly what I could make at home. I had enough for leftovers, but it wasn't nearly as good the next day :(

We got the brussels sprouts and potatoes for an appetizer. They are served on top of an aioli, which wasn't listed on the menu. When we asked our server what it was, she offered to remake it with the aioli on the side. It wasn't that great though. They have several other vegan apps, so I wouldn't buy this again.

All in all, a great downtown option!

Pros: Extensive Gardein menu

Cons: Good mixed drinks, Great downtown location

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yard House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.