Yard House

317-917-4408

15 W Maryland St, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, 46204

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sports bar restaurant chain that offers Gardein faux chickn, but the company does not guarantee that food is strictly vegan, i.e. uses shared oil, grill, and cookware. Has vegan buffalo wings, burger with vegan cheese, orange peel chickn, pizza, and among others. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-11:00pm, Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:30am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by caloy2809

WWETT 2018 Yard House dinner - Edit

My company is in town for the WWETT Show. I had the Buffalo Cauliflower with spice Tahini plus the vegan burger and sweet potato fries.

Pros: Vegan burger option , some vegan appetizers, Lots of Beer

Cons: No gluten free options

Great downtown option! - Edit

My omnivore husband and I went here before a concert at Banker's Life. It was within walking distance and worked out pretty perfectly.

I got the orange chicken Gardein, which is vegan according to my research (not all of their Gardein dishes are vegan which can make things pretty confusing when looking at the menu). It was delicious. I buy Gardein products in stores pretty often, but they add their own sauces and breadings and such, so I don't feel like I'm paying for exactly what I could make at home. I had enough for leftovers, but it wasn't nearly as good the next day :(

We got the brussels sprouts and potatoes for an appetizer. They are served on top of an aioli, which wasn't listed on the menu. When we asked our server what it was, she offered to remake it with the aioli on the side. It wasn't that great though. They have several other vegan apps, so I wouldn't buy this again.

All in all, a great downtown option!

Pros: Extensive Gardein menu

Cons: Good mixed drinks, Great downtown location

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Yard House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.